Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

19 year old burn victim

:feelsohgod: I finally mog someone!

i wonder if he was offered euthanasia at some point

he'll get a lot of pity sex.. and maybe he can be a zombie on the walking dead

Well I sure hope his personality is decent so as long as he's nice and charming he's good to go

i wonder if he was offered euthanasia at some point
If that happened to me I would have fucking roped :feelsrope:. That poor lad can't even do something simple like vidyacope. Brootal, I don't even see how he could have endured the suffering that long.

Eating must be a painful process

dang...guess my life ain't that bad

Why would they let him suffer like this…
Bro if this ever happen to me just fucking end me bro.

Feel so bad for that kid..

jesus what a brutal life
honestly if i was in that position i would want to end my life, it would be horrible to live like that. yet i bet niggas on here will say they have it worse or equal jfl @Copexodius Maximus

jesus what a brutal life
honestly if i was in that position i would want to end my life, it would be horrible to live like that. yet i bet niggas on here will say they have it worse or equal jfl @Copexodius Maximus
Yeah, life was not kind to him at all.
Imagine burning alive as a baby this badly.
Everyone on this forum probably has it better than him, except maybe some severe schizocels.

he is proof that god doesn't exist

Feel sorry for him tbh, should be compensated with a million dollars or more

Well I sure hope his personality is decent so as long as he's nice and charming he's good to go
That only works in videogame, I'm afraid.

Feel sorry for him tbh, should be compensated with a million dollars or more
This only happens in videogame. Life is such a curse. I hope an asteroid obliterates US.

Mogs me by having a gf

Funny how the only one who looks disgusted by him is the woman at the end holding the radio, all the men just cheer him on