Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 19% of nigger genetic ancestry is derived from archaic retard species

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

me sinkin
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Posts
8,521
Online
198d 22h 51m





is this what ThoughtfulCel @ThoughtfulCel means when he calls himself a gorilla? :feelsdevil:

brings whole new meaning to chimping out
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
22,374
Online
224d 6h 12m
mogs me. BummerDrummer @BummerDrummer thought
 
Broly

Broly

pirate king
-
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
11,594
Online
48d 16h 40m
Interesting
 
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2021
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2019
Posts
18,692
Online
333d 14h 14m
Goddamn. And yet, niggers still mog me.
 
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Posts
9,306
Online
66d 6h 13m
yeah most niggers look just like that. literal ape species. perfect cattle for the jews to rule over.
 
Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
4,671
Online
106d 15h 45m
MabundaG

MabundaG

A dog without a bone
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Posts
571
Online
5d 7h 3m
Come on brocels, that hurts
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
22,374
Online
224d 6h 12m
gymletethnicel said:
Goddamn. And yet, niggers still mog me.
it's over for us ethnics. we are still mogged super hard even by remnants of dead species
Lv99_BixNood said:
Homo erectus from 1.6 million years ago looks like African bushman from today :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
mogs ricecels too
 
CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Legend
★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
3,600
Online
119d 7h 59m
Diversity is retarded.
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

Captain
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
1,849
Online
22d 9h 27m

Spot the difference
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

Captain
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
1,849
Online
22d 9h 27m
Transcended Trucel said:
still mogs us over :feelsree:
JBB tbh. Women fuck animal (dogs) anyways
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Mannerbund Leader
★★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
1,241
Online
19d 4h 37m
nothing predictable :feelsseriously:
 
TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Joined
May 27, 2018
Posts
11,121
Online
153d 17h 16m
women will still fuck them instead of a regular guy who's average height or is not NT enough
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

rice, emperor of central empire
★★
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
2,123
Online
24d 2h 15m
why here is so much anti-black hatred
 
Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Posts
7,029
Online
107d 2h 30m
CrackingYs said:
Diversity is retarded.
All you need in life is to be chad.:feelsmage:

Literally nothing else is needed and if it exists. It's not fuckin worth living for. What kinda fuckin joke is this ?:feelsmage:
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

Captain
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
1,849
Online
22d 9h 27m
AllanKing said:
why here is so much anti-black hatred
Just look at crime statistics in western countries, chink.
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

rice, emperor of central empire
★★
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
2,123
Online
24d 2h 15m
Notorious Inkler said:
Just look at crime statistics in western countries, chink.
with so much hatred toward them it isn't surprised
 
Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
4,671
Online
106d 15h 45m
AllanKing said:
why here is so much anti-black hatred
They are already in China cucking ricecels, you should hate them too.
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

Captain
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
1,849
Online
22d 9h 27m
AllanKing said:
with so much hatred toward them it isn't surprised
:feelswhat:
Yeah sure, buddy boyo. I woke up one day and decided to hate women for no reason whatsoever. Same thing with shitskins. Absolutely cucked logic kys
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

rice, emperor of central empire
★★
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
2,123
Online
24d 2h 15m
Lv99_BixNood said:
They are already in China cucking ricecels, you should hate them too.
not many left now,and foids that want BBC here are generally retarded low life whores,glad to see they get STD and brought to Africa by their princes
 
andinocel

andinocel

Commander
★★★★
Joined
Aug 18, 2018
Posts
3,334
Online
20d 8h 59m
AllanKing said:
why here is so much anti-black hatred
Go live in a majority black neighborhood like I did.
If you're young enough, go to a majority black school, like I did.
Commute daily with a bus or train full of blacks, like I did for years. Then come back and ask.
Blacks often actively look for trouble.


Now, if you have done all of that and had a good experience, then lucky you.
If you have very little experience with Blacks, understand that TV is an extremely poor indicator of realistic Black behavior.
Before you tell me "oh bad behavior is everywhere", trust me, I have lived in white neighborhoods, Hispanic neighborhoods, and worked with Asian people. There is a stark difference and Blacks are very unique (and not in a good way). For one great Black person I have known, thirty are awful.

If I'm not mistaken, I think you're Asian --- do realize that Blacks despise Asian people, and most of the attacks against Asians here in the US have been carried out by Blacks
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
22,374
Online
224d 6h 12m
andinocel said:
Go live in a majority black neighborhood like I did.
If you're young enough, go to a majority black school, like I did.
Commute daily with a bus or train full of blacks, like I did for years. Then come back and ask.
Blacks often actively look for trouble.


Now, if you have done all of that and had a good experience, then lucky you.
If you have very little experience with Blacks, understand that TV is an extremely poor indicator of realistic Black behavior.
Before you tell me "oh bad behavior is everywhere", trust me, I have lived in white neighborhoods, Hispanic neighborhoods, and worked with Asian people. There is a stark difference and Blacks are very unique (and not in a good way). For one great Black person I have known, thirty are awful.

If I'm not mistaken, I think you're Asian --- do realize that Blacks despise Asian people, and most of the attacks against Asians here in the US have been carried out by Blacks
this I lived in a homeless shelter for 3 years 15+ years back. and i hated the niggers
 
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

me sinkin
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Posts
8,521
Online
198d 22h 51m
AllanKing said:
with so much hatred toward them it isn't surprised
They commit vastly more crime in Canada and the UK back when they took racial statistics, as well. You can't blame "racism" and all that there. The common component was their niggerness.

A line of argument not different when applied to faggots and their awful behavior and depravity. "It's because they're oppressed and treated badly." Fags from the Netherlands disprove this as well.
 
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
25,196
Online
219d 15h 54m
Transcended Trucel said:
mogs me. BummerDrummer @BummerDrummer thought
Get ThoughtfulCel @ThoughtfulCel in here:feelsmage:
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

Captain
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
1,849
Online
22d 9h 27m
AllanKing said:
not many left now,and foids that want BBC here are generally retarded low life whores,glad to see they get STD and brought to Africa by their princes
AllanKing said:
why here is so much anti-black hatred
AllanKing said:
with so much hatred toward them it isn't surprised
:feelswhat:
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

rice, emperor of central empire
★★
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
2,123
Online
24d 2h 15m
Uggo Mongo said:
They commit vastly more crime in Canada and the UK back when they took racial statistics, as well. You can't blame "racism" and all that there. The common component was their niggerness.

A line of argument not different when applied to faggots and their awful behavior and depravity. "It's because they're oppressed and treated badly." Fags from the Netherlands disprove this as well.
andinocel said:
Go live in a majority black neighborhood like I did.
If you're young enough, go to a majority black school, like I did.
Commute daily with a bus or train full of blacks, like I did for years. Then come back and ask.
Blacks often actively look for trouble.


Now, if you have done all of that and had a good experience, then lucky you.
If you have very little experience with Blacks, understand that TV is an extremely poor indicator of realistic Black behavior.
Before you tell me "oh bad behavior is everywhere", trust me, I have lived in white neighborhoods, Hispanic neighborhoods, and worked with Asian people. There is a stark difference and Blacks are very unique (and not in a good way). For one great Black person I have known, thirty are awful.

If I'm not mistaken, I think you're Asian --- do realize that Blacks despise Asian people, and most of the attacks against Asians here in the US have been carried out by Blacks
I know black crime very well,statistically speaking,their behavior is beyond comprehension,but still there is no good evidence that this is because of genetics
 
Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
4,671
Online
106d 15h 45m
AllanKing said:
not many left now,and foids that want BBC here are generally retarded low life whores,glad to see they get STD and brought to Africa by their princes


:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

Captain
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
1,849
Online
22d 9h 27m
AllanKing said:
I know black crime very well,statistically speaking,their behavior is beyond comprehension,but still there is no good evidence that this is because of genetics


You rn:
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

Captain
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
1,849
Online
22d 9h 27m
AllanKing said:
the whore is much uglier than the tyrone she married,seems the tyrone brought her to Africa,it's great,hope she never come back

do you really believe Richard Lynn's "research"
There thousands of studies out there which come to the same conclusion, CCP shill. Riddle me this:

Inb4 "muh social economic factors":
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

rice, emperor of central empire
★★
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
2,123
Online
24d 2h 15m
Notorious Inkler said:
There thousands of studies out there which come to the same conclusion, CCP shill. Riddle me this:
View attachment 463544
Inb4 "muh social economic factors":
View attachment 463545
I know this,but problem is there is no compelling evidence to prove this is because of genetic
 
epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 7, 2018
Posts
8,160
Online
225d 22h 2m
AllanKing said:
I know this,but problem is there is no compelling evidence to prove this is because of genetic
what is it then?
socioeconomic factors is disproved by the bottom graph.
do you think the SAT is racist?
 
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

me sinkin
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Posts
8,521
Online
198d 22h 51m
Notorious Inkler said:
There thousands of studies out there which come to the same conclusion, CCP shill. Riddle me this:
View attachment 463544
Inb4 "muh social economic factors":
View attachment 463545
Also blacks at the highest income brackets commit more violent crime than whites at the lowest income bracket
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

rice, emperor of central empire
★★
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
2,123
Online
24d 2h 15m
epillepsy said:
what is it then?
socioeconomic factors is disproved by the bottom graph.
do you think the SAT is racist?
not racist at all,there maybe significant average personality differences between different populations,it's plausible,but today 's technology is not mature enough to testify,intelligence differences may exist,but there is no compelling evidence to prove this,it seems environment alone can explain all the IQ differences between blacks and whites in America
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

Captain
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
1,849
Online
22d 9h 27m
AllanKing said:
I know this,but problem is there is no compelling evidence to prove this is because of genetic
Haha. Sure it's probably the evil white devils who are tryin' to keep a brotha down by using a standardized test. China should import a bunch of shitskins and see what happens. Btw, I specifically used sat scores because black Americans are the biggest groups of blacks on this planet in a civilized rich country so there is no way to blame economic factors. Even the average black ghetto dweller has better access to education than the average savage in Africa
 
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

me sinkin
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Posts
8,521
Online
198d 22h 51m
AllanKing said:
I know black crime very well,statistically speaking,their behavior is beyond comprehension,but still there is no good evidence that this is because of genetics
AllanKing said:
not racist at all,there maybe significant average personality differences between different populations,it's plausible,but today 's technology is not mature enough to testify,intelligence differences may exist,but there is no compelling evidence to prove this,it seems environment alone can explain all the IQ differences between blacks and whites in America
They've done twin studies and IQ studies on niggers adopted by middle class whites. The average IQ of niggers adopted by middle class whites only go up a few IQ points.
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

Captain
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
1,849
Online
22d 9h 27m
AllanKing said:
not racist at all,there maybe significant average personality differences between different populations,it's plausible,but today 's technology is not mature enough to testify,intelligence differences may exist,but there is no compelling evidence to prove this,it seems environment alone can explain all the IQ differences between blacks and whites in America
Sure that's why negroes have never invented anything before the evil white devils arrived in Africa. They didn't have a written language, the wheel, two story buildings, iron tools or even agriculture. Kys Twink worshipping chink
 
Idotms

Idotms

mental_out is a manky British tranny and eats shit
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Posts
26,695
Online
82d 23h 26m
AllanKing

AllanKing

rice, emperor of central empire
★★
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
2,123
Online
24d 2h 15m
Notorious Inkler said:
Haha. Sure it's probably the evil white devils who are tryin' to keep a brotha down by using a standardized test. China should import a bunch of shitskins and see what happens. Btw, I specifically used sat scores because black Americans are the biggest groups of blacks on this planet in a civilized rich country so there is no way to blame economic factors. Even the average black ghetto dweller has better access to education than the average savage in Africa
standardized test is based,but problem is the score differences may be totally caused by environment

there is a hard-to-answer question :
in germany,there are children fathered by black or white soilders with German women after world war 2,the all white children have the same average IQ score with mixed children
 
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

me sinkin
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Posts
8,521
Online
198d 22h 51m
AllanKing said:
standardized test is based,but problem is the score differences may be totally caused by environment

there is a hard-to-answer question :
in germany,there are children fathered by black or white soilders with German women after world war 2,the all white children have the same average IQ score with mixed children
Sounds like a phony study that was never conducted. Like the line, "racists have an average IQ of 96" which has no scientific backing whatsoever and is just a line they repeat.
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

rice, emperor of central empire
★★
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
2,123
Online
24d 2h 15m
Notorious Inkler said:
Sure that's why negroes have never invented anything before the evil white devils arrived in Africa. They didn't have a written language, the wheel, two story buildings, iron tools or even agriculture. Kys Twink worshipping chink
you exaggerated,they at least had agriculture and iron tools,bantu developed iron sweltering technology very early
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

Captain
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
1,849
Online
22d 9h 27m
AllanKing said:
standardized test is based,but problem is the score differences may be totally caused by environment

there is a hard-to-answer question :
in germany,there are children fathered by black or white soilders with German women after world war 2,the all white children have the same average IQ score with mixed children
"Oh rook hele one example which disploves empilical data. Haha white boy stupid." Again, do you unironically think that a trailer park white student grew up in a better environment than a coon student who grew up in 200k$ household and went to the best high school in town?
 
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

me sinkin
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Posts
8,521
Online
198d 22h 51m
Notorious Inkler said:
"Oh rook hele one example which disploves empilical data. Haha white boy stupid." Again, do you unironically think that a trailer park white student grew up in a better environment than a coon student who grew up in 200k$ household and went to the best high school in town?
It's not even one example because it's a fraud example that just fabricated whole cloth.
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

rice, emperor of central empire
★★
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
2,123
Online
24d 2h 15m
Uggo Mongo said:
Sounds like a phony study that was never conducted. Like the line, "racists have an average IQ of 96" which has no scientific backing whatsoever and is just a line they repeat.
it's based, you can look it up,James Flynn endorsed it
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

Captain
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
1,849
Online
22d 9h 27m
AllanKing said:
you exaggerated,they at least had agriculture and iron tools,bantu developed iron sweltering technology very early
So what. The vast majority of african "civilizations" were (and are) vastly inferior. When white colonizers arrived in Japan, they discovered a civilization which was equal (in some instances even superior) to their standard of living
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top