Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 18yo Tasha Adams worked as stripper to pay college fees of her 25yo boyfriend Elmert Stewart Rhodes - ultimately marries him - Brad or Incel?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
This was them in 1994 while Elmer (better known as Stewart) attended community college.

Stew

Is he a chad, or was something else going on here?

Rhodes was a polisci student and worked for Ron Paul and ultimately from 2001-2004 pursued a law degree which he achieved.

While dating (prior to marriage) he "accidentally" shot himself in the head, losing an eye. Then he went and former a group called the Oath Keepers in 2009

Oath

people were very sus when he made a bunch of inflammatory statments leading up to the 2020 election including his involvement in jan 6th
yet all his underlings got criminal charges immediately and he didn't get any until jan 2022 after revolver made a big fuss about him and how weird that was https://www.revolver.news/2021/06/s...s-missing-link-fbi-unindicted-co-conspirator/

it led to a nov 2022 conviction but the delay is still pretty suspicious, just like they still haven't charged Ray Epps. Ray worked under Rhodes around 2011 heading a state chapter for awhile, it's unclear for how many years.

apparently these two had several children together, and maybe some of them are his, I dunno. Looks like he could've gotten cucked by her tho.

Last edited:
Don't know who those people are and don't care tbh

Tfw no GF to pay off my debts.

Is he a chad, or was something else going on here
Hos younger self was decent looking and I could see some girls finding him "cute" or something.

Probably a mix of lower hypergamy in the 90s with brad tier looks.

Idk or really care about jan 6th shit tbh

Who are they and why should my nigger ass care about them
Elmer Stewart Rhodes founded an organization called 'oathkeepers' and at least one member of congress voiced support for them.
They're accused of conspiracy to invade the capitol ro something
a lot of people think ESR is a fed tho

This was them in 1994 while Elmer (better known as Stewart) attended community college.

View attachment 690015

Rhodes was a polisci student and worked for Ron Paul and ultimately from 2001-2004 pursued a law degree which he achieved.

While dating (prior to marriage) he "accidentally" shot himself in the head, losing an eye. Then he went and former a group called the Oath Keepers in 2009

View attachment 690017

people were very sus when he made a bunch of inflammatory statments leading up to the 2020 election including his involvement in jan 6th
yet all his underlings got criminal charges immediately and he didn't get any until jan 2022 after revolver made a big fuss about him and how weird that was https://www.revolver.news/2021/06/s...s-missing-link-fbi-unindicted-co-conspirator/

it led to a nov 2022 conviction but the delay is still pretty suspicious, just like they still haven't charged Ray Epps. Ray worked under Rhodes around 2011 heading a state chapter for awhile, it's unclear for how many years.

apparently these two had several children together, and maybe some of them are his, I dunno. Looks like he could've gotten cucked by her tho.

K

lucky motherfucker

i read about him
he's a giga retard cuckservative whos now gonna be behind bars for a long time dropping soap for tyrone

hes not a chad, it was 1994 foids were not giga sluts back then. sluts were easy to spot
this is jbf

i read about him
he's a giga retard cuckservative whos now gonna be behind bars for a long time dropping soap for tyrone

hes not a chad, it was 1994 foids were not giga sluts back then. sluts were easy to spot
this is jbf
this boomer got lucky as fuck. us motherfuciers can't even run just be first with being canceled or jailed

So you're saying his stripper girlfriend wasn't a slut?
Seems more like she paid a few of his bills thinking he would oneitis for her and get a well-paying legal career and then she could coast.

So you're saying his stripper girlfriend wasn't a slut?
Seems more like she paid a few of his bills thinking he would oneitis for her and get a well-paying legal career and then she could coast.
she's a trained slut, you can imprint the foids hard enough to make them do anything for you.
even a 0/10 incel can imprint a stacy, not like that situation will ever happen

View attachment 690015

View attachment 690017

They're informants. The American oath keepers are cucks, same goes for the entire militia movement. Americans have more firearms than any other country on earth. Every year the US governments pass legislation to restrict firearms, every year American cucks don't do shit. Every year, white Americans grow fewer in number - they sit in their homes as Arabs, South Americans and Africans take over their country. Das rite wH*te boi! Hahha

she's a trained slut, you can imprint the foids hard enough to make them do anything for you.
even a 0/10 incel can imprint a stacy, not like that situation will ever happen
what's more likely, that he imprinted on her, or that he mentioned he was studying to be a lawyer and she saw $$ in future?

what's more likely, that he imprinted on her, or that he mentioned he was studying to be a lawyer and she saw $$ in future?
back on those days, probably both
i know a curry family friend who's 5.8/10 in looks with a white foid, whos slightly above him in looks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back