Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 18yo isn't "youngcel"

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
You're an ADULT BY LAW at 18.

At 18, you are old enough to:
- get drafted for a military war and DIE or get permanently injured for your country,
(or just voluntairly join the military
)
- vote,
- own property,
- get the DEATH PENALTY for committing crimes. (for murder, etc),
- get charged for crimes as an adult,
- The Right to Emancipation From Your Parents or Guardians,
- Drink alcohol (not if youre in the USA)

- Your parents can kick you out at 18.

At 18, you are no longer a kid anymore. You become a disposable adult male and lose tons of protections under the law compared to women & children.

gate keeping oldcels BTFO'd

yep, at 17 my mom loved and nurtured me, the moment i turned 18 things took a turn for the worst

Interesting information

69e4ebecec9b9400a81bb5683f7216c9

Virgin past high school = over 80+% of the time

rope immediately if you are virgin past high school tbh ngl

Exactly.

I start college in 2 weeks.

fucking OVER
I'm still in college jfl

i'm 25, older than everyone else, no social connections, and commute

"just social circle maxx bro"

IMPOSSIBLE

There is neither any reason to gate-keep incels younger than 18 though. The earlier you become blackpilled, the better.

I'm still in college jfl

IMPOSSIBLE
it's ovER im going to study with people 4-5 years younger than me fuck it never even began

Colvin is back with the based threads

how's the school going son?

From 18-22 your still in the transition phase though. You dont see many young adults living on their own nowadays.

So...
I'm even older?

High iq post “you aren’t incel till your 22” fags get BTFO
There is neither any reason to gate-keep incels younger than 18 though. The earlier you become blackpilled, the better.
In some cases it’s bad like with @Venomkore but I wish I was blackpilled since Birth cause it never began for me. Foids ignored me all my life and continue to do so

18 year old's may be able to enlist in the military and have adult legal rights but they're still children really, literally teenagers, their brains aren't even fully developed yet.

18 year old's may be able to enlist in the military and have adult legal rights but they're still children really, literally teenagers, their brains aren't even fully developed yet.
Science shows that the Human male Brain isn't fully developed until 25-26 on average. Some males are even as late as late 20s.

Gonna make the inceldom cut off 26 now? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Gonna require brain scans to join the forum now? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

Graycel tier post
Brainless wojak

Science shows that the Human male Brain isn't fully developed until 25-26 on average. Some males are even as late as late 20s.

Gonna make the inceldom cut off 26 now? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Gonna require brain scans to join the forum now? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

Graycel tier post

An 18 year old is still a child, majority age is 21 in most countries.

If you didn't get romance and sex you're still young mentally, no matter the age. Oldcels coping but psychologically they're the same as us younger incels.

An 18 year old is still a child, majority age is 21 in most countries.
jfl the age of majority is 18 in most countries not 21. look it up. some it's 16. and no they aren't children. a child would be a 5 year old or something. not a 18 year old. you don't become adult suddenly at 21, especially when there's no physical difference between 18 and 21 year olds. also, the teen brain is a myth. Robert Epstein (no he isn't related to jeffrey) said that the teen brain is actually a result of society extending childhood to 25 and infantilzing teens and young adults, and that immaturity among teens is a result of this. in many other socieities, teens are much more mature and act like adults.

also, according to your brain logic, 22 year olds like me aren't adults yet. but studies show that emotional maturity finishes at 32 for women and 43 for men and in fact, men aren't 100% fully grown until their 30s. this is why men at 25 still look young and have young voices but then their voices are often deeper at 35 and they look less like teenagers.

18 year olds are biologically and legally adults, given that they finished puberty and are at the age of majority. but relying on the age of majority is ridiculous because it varies, it's 18 in most countries, in some its 21 and in some its 16. there's a couple where its 15. in some societies you were considered an adult at 12/13. its an appeal to authority fallacy. an adolescent would be a 12-15 year old. a child would be someone who is prepubescent.
I'm still in college jfl

IMPOSSIBLE
its over for maturestudentcels. at 25 you're considered the weird older guy who hangs out with 18-21 year olds.

jfl the age of majority is 18 in most countries not 21. look it up. some it's 16. and no they aren't children. a child would be a 5 year old or something. not a 18 year old. you don't become adult suddenly at 21, especially when there's no physical difference between 18 and 21 year olds. also, the teen brain is a myth. Robert Epstein (no he isn't related to jeffrey) said that the teen brain is actually a result of society extending childhood to 25 and infantilzing teens and young adults, and that immaturity among teens is a result of this. in many other socieities, teens are much more mature and act like adults.

also, according to your brain logic, 22 year olds like me aren't adults yet. but studies show that emotional maturity finishes at 32 for women and 43 for men and in fact, men aren't 100% fully grown until their 30s. this is why men at 25 still look young and have young voices but then their voices are often deeper at 35 and they look less like teenagers.

18 year olds are biologically and legally adults, given that they finished puberty and are at the age of majority. but relying on the age of majority is ridiculous because it varies, it's 18 in most countries, in some its 21 and in some its 16. there's a couple where its 15. in some societies you were considered an adult at 12/13. its an appeal to authority fallacy. an adolescent would be a 12-15 year old. a child would be someone who is prepubescent.

its over for maturestudentcels. at 25 you're considered the weird older guy who hangs out with 18-21 year olds.

18 years old's may have some or full 'adult' rights, but they're literally still a teenager. They're still a kid. Most are still in school at that age.

18 years old's may have some or full 'adult' rights, but they're literally still a teenager. They're still a kid. Most are still in school at that age.
being a teen doesn't mean you aren't adult. the only reason people think that is because they believe this myth that adolescents and teens are the same thing. adolescence is a myth. it's a new concept from only a century ago. biologically you're an adult once you finish puberty which people finish usually at 16-17 years old. real adolescence would be 12 13 year olds pubescents. also, being in school doesn't affect if you're an adult or not. there could be a 30 year old in high school but he's still an adult. where you learn doesn't affect your biology.

Blackpilled at 14, here I am at 15. It's only going to get worse from here.

Interesting point of view but if you're good looking enough you can still manage
otherwise it's over

You're still a teenager and therefore a youngcel.

18 isn't youngcel

30+ is oldcel (wizardcel if still virgin)