Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 180cm is the average height in my country

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
JFL at you height copers calling me chad for being 179 cm.
180 cm is average height in my country JFL its over. Im literally below average height
shoutout to @speedtypingincel for low IQ

You can just wear air maxxes bro

The problem are those 1.95 Chad freaks. They mog everything into sexual irrelevancy

Im literally below average height
I have it worse than you, you're 1 cm below the average height while I'm 13cm below the average height here.

Good luck finding a foid who's happy with "average" anything.

180 cm is average height in my country JFL its over. Im literally below average height
Thanks for the strawman mate.

It never began if you born in a chad country as an incel.

I have it worse than you, you're 1 cm below the average height while I'm 13cm below the average height here.
Never claimed i was a shortcel or a real manlet, but you also can't deny being average means nothing in this day and age. Average=below average in this climate
Good luck finding a foid who's happy with "average" anything.
This, high iq and and actually blackpilled
It never began if you born in a chad country as an incel.
:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Don't speak about manlet suffering you tallfags. It's like privileged whites who think they know what black suffering is.

Don't speak about manlet suffering you tallfags. It's like privileged whites who think they know what black suffering is.
Huh? just calling out the retardness of calling average height chad.
Rofl only blacks suffer from inceldom? :feelskek: nice anti scientific gatekeeping

I'm 5'4''. The heightpill is way too strong.

Last edited:
Huh? just calling out the retardness of calling average height chad.
Rofl only blacks suffer from inceldom? :feelskek: nice anti scientific gatekeeping
It's not about inceldom. See? I told you. You wouldn't understand you tallfag piece of shit. Just like you didn't understand what I mean with the racial allegory.

It's not about inceldom. See? I told you. You wouldn't understand you tallfag piece of shit. Just like you didn't understand what I mean with the racial allegory.
what are u on about cope moron, stop ruining this thread

how do you know the average?
a study or a guess?

hes not a tallfag relative to his country

Thank you... And Whatever! I'm pissed asf! This "tallcel" bullshit is triggering me ngl

To hell with your tallfag bragging threads and fuck this gay earth
Lol literally how low IQ are you. How is average height a tall fag, are you literally mentally handicapped?
someone can understand basic concepts, thank god..

I wish I was just at least 175 cm.

And to the rest of the world he is.

And it's not a matter of competition. That's what they don't understand. To a tallcel he only needs to worry about his face.but never will he feel the humiliation of being short. Of being emasculated. Being Seeing as a feminised trash. even if he's skinny virgin he'll always be a man in the eyes of his peers . manlets suffer every day from the opposite. No matter how successful they are. They will never be fully seen as men in anyone's eyes.

And it's not a matter of competition. That's what they don't understand. To a tallcel he only needs to worry about his face.but never will he feel the humiliation of being short. Of being emasculated. Being Seeing as a feminised trash. even if he's skinny virgin he'll always be a man in the eyes of his peers . manlets suffer every day from the opposite. No matter how successful they are. They will never be fully seen as men in anyone's eyes.
Bro i never denied real manlets have it worse. But im still in hell and an ugly incel. Also my height in my country is not the same as in your country. Im just average height and average in 2019 is a joke to women

Bro i never denied real manlets have it worse. But im still in hell and an ugly incel. Also my height in my country is not the same as in your country. Im just average height and average in 2019 is a joke to women
Manlets have it worse with everyone, not only foids.
You may not be a Chad, but manlets are emasculated from everyone.
Each day at uni there is smeone calling me "Littleman".

Manlets have it worse with everyone, not only foids.
You may not be a Chad, but manlets are emasculated from everyone.
Each day at uni there is smeone calling me "Littleman".
My thread doesn't disagree with that statement. It just points out the retarded fucking "logic" of calling average height men chads. JFL

My thread doesn't disagree with that statement. It just points out the retarded fucking "logic" of calling average height men chads. JFL
Yeah that logic is flawed.

Where are you from?

Exactly my height lol

OK bro. I'm sorry I got carried away. Height pill kills me. I get mogged daily and it's driving me nuts.
Images

But you also have to remember women are shorter than men in average which is your advantage but not mine. And women are genuinely retarded when it comes to measuring height unless you're 5'4f tall.

It's the average height in any white country.

Average height including the older generations. For young white men it's even higher.
You're right.
Average height = average height of your competition, which excludes oldcels and ethnics.

Just SE(southern Europe)max

Just SE(southern Europe)max
:bluepill::bluepill: "just change country and date a race you are not even attracted to. Having ugly thin white woman as a white man is too high of a standard and you need to have literally 0 standards"
Are these opinions straight out of inceltears?

175 is average in North America...or 5'9-5'9.5 for the US imperialist heel-draggers. If you hit that line then you cannot be prescribed the heightpill. Anything below that, especially 5cm or more and your height destroys your SMV by 4 points automatically.

According to females the average is much higher, it must be around 185 so it's even more over

Germany?

Women only have eyes for Chads so for them the average is probably taller.

whats ur point though? theres also a country where ur above average in height lol

just move to a new country bro!