Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 18,

punpunlaughed

punpunlaughed

Greycel
Recently turned 18, life just sucks, its over
High school is a living Hell, never i had to endure so much pain than i do there, i just sit in the corner with my hand down in futile hopes that i won't be bothered, that people will forget that im there, that the bullies wont come for me again, though they always do.
Im also a part-time wageslave at the same place my mom works in, a clinic where i mostly correct files on the PC or do desk work. Due to the place being small, i have to work with 2-3 people around me, and basically sit there hearing they talk to eachother about work or their daily lives while i work silently, almost wordless.

I really don't care about the time i spend on these places, but it feels as if they only serve to remind me about the failure of a human that i cant change i am, cant take it anymore i feel like shit just want to quit

nice confession, GrAY.

it's over

You cant be an incel at 18 GrAY.
Yes you can. If, at that point, you're still a social loser constantly rejected by foids and a physical subhuman then you know it's over. Thinking things magically change for sub 5s in college is cope. :feelsjuice:

brutal firstpostpill