Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee 18 yr old Dutch teen mom gets her second child

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/83xYSBlUHDA

Screenshot 20201101 034050 YouTube

Screenshot 20201102 024832 YouTube

Look at what she looked like at 13 and what she looks like now. How can you go from a gigastacey at 13 to a fat landwhale at 18 with 2 children?
Anyway, she's probably gonna get pumped a few more times by her Chadlite boyfriend until he finally gets sick of her and decides to dump her after a few years. Then she will make an account on Tinder or Badoo and prey on thirsty simps and incels to become her Betabuxx provider. That's how it all pans out boyos. Nowadays because of dating apps Chad can easily pump & dump and in no time find himself a new JB to impregnate with no repercussions. Even if you ever ascend (betabuxx), NEVER LTR a foid who has kids that are not yours. Ultimate cuck move if you provide for Chad's child, no matter how hot she is. You're not a volcel if you don't.

i just want to have a family and love my family and follow god with all my heart.

unfortunately i was born ugly.life is a sad thing.

What the fuck girls my age are already SINGLE MOMS and I haven't done anything this is FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Brutal jb teen love pill tbh. Foids are taking Chad's seed at 13 and hitting the wall at 18. Meanwhile most of us are kissless or khhv as adults :feelsbadman:

Also jfl at moralfag jb-copers

She just became a strong empowered feminist

Ban piercings!

Don't be the dad that stepped out...
Be the dad that stepped up!
(Get stepped on:/

I hope her children ruin her life

i just want to have a family and love my family and follow god with all my heart.

Don't blame it all on ugliness. This world is in serious need of purging. Frankly every day that God's wrath is not burning this unsalvageable planet puts my faith in doubt

Brutal jb teen love pill tbh. Foids are taking Chad's seed at 13 and hitting the wall at 18. Meanwhile most of us are kissless or khhv as adults :feelsbadman:

Also jfl at moralfag jb-copers

Don't blame it all on ugliness. This world is in serious need of purging. Frankly every day that God's wrath is not burning this unsalvageable planet puts my faith in doubt

True, this world is long past the line where it should be destroyed.

I would have cum in her too

Tell me more about why I shouldn't like teen girls and prefer this pack of lard instead.

Worst than gypsies ffs I'm disgusted.

@Babica Yaga I hate your avi. I fucking hate that creepy murderous child from Dark City. :feelstrash:

@Babica Yaga I hate your avi. I fucking hate that creepy murderous child from Dark City. :feelstrash:
Eyy someone who's seen the movie, a man of culture ;)

View: https://youtu.be/83xYSBlUHDA

View attachment 365106
View attachment 365107

Look at what she looked like at 13 and what she looks like now. How can you go from a gigastacey at 13 to a fat landwhale at 18 with 2 children?
Anyway, she's probably gonna get pumped a few more times by her Chadlite boyfriend until he finally gets sick of her and decides to dump her after a few years. Then she will make an account on Tinder or Badoo and prey on thirsty simps and incels to become her Betabuxx provider. That's how it all pans out boyos. Nowadays because of dating apps Chad can easily pump & dump and in no time find himself a new JB to impregnate with no repercussions. Even if you ever ascend (betabuxx), NEVER LTR a foid who has kids that are not yours. Ultimate cuck move if you provide for Chad's child, no matter how hot she is. You're not a volcel if you don't.

unironically i think she got screwed by puberty and mouth breathed

Her boyfriend is enabling the bitch to live a hedonistic lifestyle where she sits on her ass stuffing her face with fast food and trolling Tinder, having her ego stoked by thirsty simps. The sap who ends up with her will be stuck with a fat, used up cum dumpster leech. The state of foids today...

Chaderlands strike again

Cunny pilled again