Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 18 yo « autistic » foid with 225k followers cry on social medias about how lonely she is due to her « autism »

Robo_Cope

Robo_Cope

« Coping is a fully automated process »
★★
JFL is she deluded , retarded or both ? :feelsclown: « :foidSoy: i’m so lonely guys with my 225k followers and simps cuz i have autism i can’t make friends even though i have friends i mean kinda :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:« her entire pewsonality if you look at her channel is based on her supposed « autism » which obviously is fake , female autism simply doesn’t exist … imagine if an actual autistic man would make a video exactly like this one everyone would mock him and tell him to go kill himself with 200 views at most but obviously she get all the support and attention she wanted from her beta cuck followers during her little « psychotic foid moment » just because she have a vagina jfl :feelskek::feelshmm::feelsjuice: what a fucking clown world :feelsclown:
View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMjWWYuMK/

Last edited:
This is the same as those tourettes girls, it was “in” to have it so everyone had it

master manipulators

Face rating above a 6 cancels out autism.

JFL is she deluded , retarded or both ? :feelsclown: « :foidSoy: i’m so lonely guys with my 225k followers and simps cuz i have autism i can’t make friends even though i have friends i mean kinda :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:« her entire pewsonality if you look at her channel is based on her supposed « autism » which obviously is fake , female autism simply doesn’t exist … imagine if an actual autistic man would make a video exactly like this one everyone would mock him and tell him to go kill himself with 200 views at most but obviously she get all the support and attention she wanted from her beta cuck followers during her little « psychotic foid moment » just because she have a vagina jfl :feelskek::feelshmm::feelsjuice: what a fucking clown world :feelsclown:

View: https://youtu.be/vZ7nTHxWyOk?si=g4Ydtop-hbCOqnt1

Least obvious ewhore

autism doesnt exist

This foid makes a mockery out of autism. It's a serious issue which she's exploiting to get attention and clout. This is very offensive.

Stupid bitch making a mockery of our suffering

All foids are both

It's because toilets never needed to evolve to do anything beyond just be catered to and have every want met for being born with a vagina.

"My autistic sister goes clubbing" she says
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

foid: "ugh Im so lonely"

inkwell: "hi I ju-"

foid: "ew get away from me creep"

"My autistic sister goes clubbing" she says
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
JFL lmao underated comment :feelskek: there’s just so many red flags about how she is so full of shit … oh well simps gonna simp , what a bunch of retards :feelshaha:
I’m glad I can’t read the comments, it’s probably filled with simps.
:feelshaha: Her comments is filled with more simps than the average becky is filled with cum :feelspuke:
It's because toilets never needed to evolve to do anything beyond just be catered to and have every want met for being born with a vagina.
True :hax:
This foid makes a mockery out of autism. It's a serious issue which she's exploiting to get attention and clout. This is very offensive.
She’s a fucking pathetic stupid toilet , i hate that dumb psychotic narcissistic pathological lying bitch :feelshaha:

If she was a real autist she wouldnt be recording a video of herself like that

ik because im autist

money doesn't grow on trees, but simps sure do

These Tiktok Videos are never Available when they Matter " , kek

These Tiktok Videos are never Available when they Matter " , kek
Ya true :feelshaha: i guess the video got deleted or something hopefully she killed herself i absolutely fucking hate foids who fake mental illness / autism and shit for attention , they all deserve to be raped in every holes and shoot … no exception :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
Ya true :feelshaha: i guess the video got deleted or something hopefully she killed herself i absolutely fucking hate foids who fake mental illness / autism and shit for attention , they all deserve to be raped in every holes and shoot :feelsUgh:
yea Woman are Rather Pretentious . I would bet she even would get SIMPathy Money if she wanted ( and asked ) .

Fucking kek :feelskek:

Imagine if a guy did this, he would get bullied until kingdom come.
Bro he would be called a weird sick and twisted « child predator :foidSoy:« and be bullied every single day of his life until he rope :feelshaha:

Normies are retarded slow but are they finally catching up ? :feelstastyman:
View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMjc7XBhR/
every SINGLE one of her lame ass stupid videos is about her fake crying and faking autism for views man :feelsree: can she kill herself already ? (in GTA 5) this is pissing me the fuck off , this stupid bitch shouldn’t even be allowed online.

Where the vid

Ironically needs to be raped.

I have autism and have learned it really is a spectrum, it's like you are born with slightly to extremely different parameters so fundamentally most autistic people are just quirky normies.

The only good thing about autism are neet bucks and that you can be high iq even with stupid genetics it's a cheat in that way but the downsides are kind of mixed. But mainly conform to the standard LMS typical BP shit

Inceltears you community of thinly veiled self righteous sociopaths...Please elaborate how Blackpill is a "man is corrupt & entitled" issue. I can sense somehow you're gonna pop up a myopic discussion about how women are moral paragons & every lonely man is a loser -- described in a weird form of doublespeak....

Cause this imo nearly #1 irrefutable evidence how men are disadvanteged human trash thanks to Western Feminism. Solid Blackpill evidence like no other. And, personally the one that hurts the most.

First and last autism rule:
people who openly talk about their autism with their real personality/face attached and find a ready audience are faketists.

Foids with autism do not exist.

I can't see the video anymore, but this is typical of foids.

Re3jl8jvt3xb1

Complaining about being 'lonely' when they can open Tinder at any time and find a man in 30 minutes.

The ONLY time when women are 'lonely' is when they do it voluntarily.

This is what foids consider "lonely"