Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 18 years old, in the confidence of my youth, and not having sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 33464
  • Start date
Deleted member 33464

Deleted member 33464

Revelationcel
-
The world is supposed to be my oyster. I am young and hot, the most attractive that I will ever be in my life. These are supposed to be halcyon days I will hark back to when I'm older. My peers are making men out of themselves and are poised to be successful. I am a red blooded male, and leftists seem to think my kind can't fail. Yet here I am, in all my wretchedness, and worst of all completely helpless to do anything about it. I was reading the sonnets, and it occurred to me how much of a crying shame it is for my youth to waste away without ever being able to experience the beauty and splendor of being young and in love, how tragic it is to not be able to explore my hot young body with a girl my age.
VNthrifty louelineſſe why doſt thou ſpend,
Vpon thy ſelfe thy beauties legacy?
Natures bequeſt giues nothing but doth lend,
And being franck ſhe lends to thoſe are free:
Then beautious nigard why dooſt thou abuſe,
The bountious largeſſe giuen thee to giue?
Profitles vſerer why dooſt thou vſe
So great a ſumme of ſummes yet can'ſt not liue?
For hauing traffike with thy ſelfe alone,
Thou of thy ſelfe thy ſweet ſelfe doſt deceaue,
Then how when nature calls thee to be gone,
What acceptable Audit can'ſt thou leaue?
Thy vnuſ'd beauty muſt be tomb'd with thee,
Which vſed liues th'executor to be.

Last edited:
You were lied to.

The tough part is that I'm still in lockdown. Once college opens up, I'll really be able to see how far behind I am in the social scale of society. It really sucks man.

Don't understand that poem at all, looks like it was badly translated to English.

Also, no youth for subhumans.

Don't understand that poem at all, looks like it was badly translated to English.
It's the 1609 original spelling, SOVL. Here's the modern English version:
Unthrifty loveliness, why dost thou spend
Upon thy self thy beauty's legacy?
Nature's bequest gives nothing, but doth lend,
And being frank she lends to those are free:
Then, beauteous niggard, why dost thou abuse
The bounteous largess given thee to give?
Profitless usurer, why dost thou use
So great a sum of sums, yet canst not live?
For having traffic with thy self alone,
Thou of thy self thy sweet self dost deceive:
Then how when nature calls thee to be gone,
What acceptable audit canst thou leave?

Thy unused beauty must be tombed with thee,
Which, used, lives th' executor to be.

I'm 25 and I wanna die.

Worst part is seeing your female peers all mature while you still have the maturity of a child. Seeing women my age go from cheery teens to wearing red lipstick and black dresses is the probably the most suifuel thing ngl. All while your highschool male peers turned into socially functioning men. After university everyone is supposed to be enjoying their life, but all i've done is spent it indoors infront of a computer.

Worst part is seeing your female peers all mature while you still have the maturity of a child. Seeing women my age go from cheery teens to wearing red lipstick and black dresses is the probably the most suifuel thing ngl. All while your highschool male peers turned into socially functioning men. After university everyone is supposed to be enjoying their life, but all i've done is spent it indoors infront of a computer.
It really hurts the most, but no one cares:feelsrope:

18 came and went by in an instant. Now im almost 23 virgin living with parents

Sorry for you brocel.
Dont worry tho youre here among friends

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back