Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 18 year old youngcel trends on Reddit

What do ya make of this Reddit post?

• He’s a “youngcel” that might just be a normie

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • They gave solid advice

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • This is the only Reddit post they’ll let trend in regards to incels

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Reddit OP sounds like a coomer and is a cuck for paying for only fans

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
I just told ya the future of incels on Reddit a few weeks ago and why ya shouldn’t be there as an incel even if ya trying to look for help and friends I was going to post something else but I seen this. All ya get is gaslighted into something that might harm ya mental health or random attacks on your character even after admitting how shit you and ya life is which was most of the comments in this post.

(they’re not entitled to your clicks on Reddit as @your personality would say)

Here’s like some of my “favorite” comments

5A669282 4605 4FC9 B56F 02F39925F67F

thanks to normies and society in the last 60 years ,Lydia. Losing your virginity at an early age is a requirement in the west and now the whole wide world and it subtly makes him less of a relatable person when it comes to relationships and it becomes a red flag . Like r/askwomen and divorce roastie central called r/Femaledatingstrategy is proof of that. Asexuals are like an minority and that doesn’t mean they’re virgins and they might not be like this 18 year old male

E01E005A 8F68 4311 915C 6F64708B7D95

So he only has a few years to experience sex that can be enjoyable and if he doesn’t lose by 25 the sex will become stale assuming he’s not in a relationship by then like he pointed out.

Reddit is for naive individuals to take advantage of each other virtue signaling nature

Last edited:
have sex with a grandma she has experience broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm gonna kms, all the comments are fucking normie advice and people bragging about how they have sex

nice larp from this young faggot

This reads like the a typical larp
Read the last two paragraphs
Lmao like he just gave up on being believable

Reddit = Larp

That part of Reddit and most of Reddit is for the naive and for people to justify their hatred over opinions they gave him rewards for that shit. That’s why I put the JFL tag
So it's real?
Lmao that kid is a lost cause
Might as well give up, he isn't going anywhere with his IQ

Teenagers can't be incel.

This kid in a couple of years:
Ex incel

"EDIT 3: not sure if any new people will see this new edit but i am actually bisexual. Yes i am attracted to men sexually. However i only find beautiful effeminate men attractive like the ones in anime attractive (astolfo, hideyoshi kinoshit, saika totsuka, etc) and there's this anime cosplayer named @_10kujo on Instagram. He's gorgeous. I do feel envy towards less good looking guys who get with these type of guys im attracted to but thats something completely different than women and will be a topic for another time"

He has already started faggotmaxxing
He'll cut off his dick soon

"EDIT 3: not sure if any new people will see this new edit but i am actually bisexual. Yes i am attracted to men sexually. However i only find beautiful effeminate men attractive like the ones in anime attractive (astolfo, hideyoshi kinoshit, saika totsuka, etc) and there's this anime cosplayer named @_10kujo on Instagram. He's gorgeous. I do feel envy towards less good looking guys who get with these type of guys im attracted to but thats something completely different than women and will be a topic for another time"

He has already started faggotmaxxing
He'll cut off his dick soon
:feelstastyman: He’s on his way to what Reddit wants him to be

Sorry if this comment doesn't directly answer your question but I just don't understand these people that say sex gets better with age. What the fuck gets better with age? Seems like nothing to me but maybe its' because I am an incel that my life has just gotten shittier and shittier with age.

Logically it just doesn't make sense that sex is better at 40 than 15. 15 you have a flexible body. You have newly sprouting brain stimuli nerves opening up and probably some around your body as well. Extra hormones to increase your sexual ability. A girl is nice and tight and smells fresh. Soft, supple female body. At 40 you get fatter. Back pain. Balding. 40yo decrepit woman body laying next to you. At 15 you are having new exciting experiences. Everyday can be something new. At 40 you've been having sex for the past 25 years so it's the same-ole same-ole. Are all these people just bullshitting or am I too incel to understand?

larp, but lifefuel that normies wasted so much time responding en masse

Sorry if this comment doesn't directly answer your question but I just don't understand these people that say sex gets better with age. What the fuck gets better with age? Seems like nothing to me but maybe its' because I am an incel that my life has just gotten shittier and shittier with age.

Logically it just doesn't make sense that sex is better at 40 than 15. 15 you have a flexible body. You have newly sprouting brain stimuli nerves opening up and probably some around your body as well. Extra hormones to increase your sexual ability. A girl is nice and tight and smells fresh. Soft, supple female body. At 40 you get fatter. Back pain. Balding. 40yo decrepit woman body laying next to you. At 15 you are having new exciting experiences. Everyday can be something new. At 40 you've been having sex for the past 25 years so it's the same-ole same-ole. Are all these people just bullshitting or am I too incel to understand?
No. You are completely correct. Best years for sex is 12-17. Rest of life is downhill from there

Sex gets better with age is a nuclear cope. Because every guy wants to bang a dusty 35 year old with a blown out pussy, more facial hair than you and nipples you can hang your washing off. You should see what happens to tits when a woman has a kid and breastfeeds. :feelsUgh:

Maybe it's not larp maybe it's just some faggot kid exageratting for the sake of attention whore and soy points.

"There are plenty of girls" biggest lie ever, i get a stroke every time i hear it.

They seriously told him that women don't care if you're a virgin

I made a thread about this earlier but it got no replies