Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 18 year old high school slut on Hinge

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
A few months ago I made a post about an 18 year old slut from my former high school. Note that she’s still in high school, while I already graduated over a year ago. This girl is a Stacy. And she’s friends with my oneitis. The onities that I sang a love song for.

Anyway, this bitch is on Hinge which surprised me. Hinge is for people who are looking for seeious relationships. I panicked because if she sees my profile, she will screenshot and show my oneitis. I can’t fucking block her either. Tinder can block, why can’t Hinge? :lasereyes:

Also, still zero matches. It’s over

Doubt she remembers you

everyone remembers that incident. All of my oneitis’ friends know about me
It will never get back to you if they don’t message you. So doesn’t matter

everyone remembers that incident. All of my oneitis’ friends know about me
How old are you? If you're fresh out of high school then that stuff doesn't matter after a few years as everyone but us is making new memories, even the most embarrassing high school shit will fade.

How old are you? If you're fresh out of high school then that stuff doesn't matter after a few years as everyone but us is making new memories, even the most embarrassing high school shit will fade.
i’m in my early 20s but i was held back a few years

i’m in my early 20s but i was held back a few years
So the girls were probably near 18 when you were 20 then? Foids at that age are even worse than regular foids.

She probably has more than 1000 random guys trying to get her attention on dating apps and in real life