Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 18 female has 14 body count

What a fucking whore

Foids are the ones doing pedo shit

The interesting thing about this post is not the body count, but this:
We continued to have conversations and then it came up that she had hooked up with a guy after we had started going on dates
She basically cucked him and he's talking about this bitch like she's so perfect and innocent :lul: Men in love are so fucking delusional

She basically cucked him and he's talking about this bitch like she's so perfect and innocent :lul: Men in love are so fucking delusional
Just fucking lol, her body count is quadriple to what she says

she started at 12 max

We were then out one night, and across the bar we saw her friend talking to two guys who my gf then told me were two guys she’d had a threesome with last summer. Just two random guys she barely knew. It really upset me and threw off the whole night.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: relationships in 2023

At least he found someone, but I don't really envy him. :feelshaha:

She cheated on him and is a MASSIVE whore, even having threesomes. This nigga is straight delusional if he thinks this won’t be a problem.

Least promiscuous Gen Z fongoloid.

yeah bro body count and past doesn't matter, she literally had more than 14 boyfriends before you, but well, you are the special one, right? lol

jfl, this guy is getting cucked asf tbh
the whore has literally 14 body count and she's barely an adult, he's nothing but a replacable peice of meat and sooner or later she will get bored of him and go look for another guy

Jesus Christ the cuckery in the thread

Shes probably not counting the blowjobs otherwise its probably near 100

She’s very energetic
That's already a strong indication of her being a slut.
and innocent. She doesn’t even swear.
Redditor IQ moment. Not swearing means she's a pure innocent nun:feelstastyman:.

"Does my girlfriend’s body count really matter?"

Yes

one of the comments:
“I was in many relationships from age 14-18 because I was so freaking lonely at home because of my emotionally abusive narcissistic parents. I thought it was consensual, well it never really was, they all used me as a human flashlight, because I thought you were supposed to give sex to a man as a woman.”

really shows how these dumb fucking toilets think. it was all consensual, whore just changed her mind after the fact. thats why you can never believe a toilet when she says she was raped

Gay conversion techniques may work for this problem, I've heard.

odette-annable-sam-arias.gif

bored-rudy-ayoub.gif

"We'll repeat it again for accuracy."

head-in-tray-look-both-ways.gif

"Boring film"

jurajscyrycerze-jurajscy.gif

What a raging whore holy fuck I'm just jealous I didn't get to fuck her as well while they were dating.

Why would you ever date a foid that you KNOW had a threesome. She literally took two dicks at once. You're intentionally dating a whore.

Why do these faggots simp over whores?

foids real body count is x3 so 42 guys, that is a very crowded bus
a whole bus of people, that used her like a toilet

woody-my-frienddont.jpg

Bitches have a double digit body counts by age 13 these days. This toilet is doing rookie numbers

I would like some horse to pound this smelly whore with his giant cock.

Lowest body count 18 year old foid

Least cucked plebbitor

Don't worry bro, your whore GF will stop whoring now she's got you. You're the gullible virgin emotional pillow she's been waiting for...

I refuse to believe Reddit actually exists.

There is very few people in the world who comment on a Facebook post, let alone post stupid shit like this on the internet.

Most people who use social media platforms are primarily on Facebook, mindlessly scrolling through posts without reacting to them. Maybe bookmark a DIY project here and there they’ll never get to, but that’s about it.

Fourteen dicks. Fourteen dicks in his soda pop. He might as well skip the middlewoman and go take those fourteen dicks himself.

one of the comments:
“I was in many relationships from age 14-18 because I was so freaking lonely at home because of my emotionally abusive narcissistic parents. I thought it was consensual, well it never really was, they all used me as a human flashlight, because I thought you were supposed to give sex to a man as a woman.”
She would have rejected ugly or nerdy guys without any 'thought'.

Foids are the ones doing pedo shit
:soy: No, that's different! Muh kween can never be responsible for her own actions, it's obviously the fault of all the men who she decided to do it with!

We continued to have conversations and then it came up that she had hooked up with a guy after we had started going on dates.
As time goes on it matters to me less and less.
i cant believe those people are real :feelsUnreal:

This is a plebbit baitpost but still rage inducing nonetheless

What a fucking whore
:yes:

B-b-b-but it wasn't officially "on" yet :soy:
She cheated on him and is a MASSIVE whore, even having threesomes. This nigga is straight delusional if he thinks this won’t be a problem.
He's on le Reddit so that checks out.
one of the comments:

really shows how these dumb fucking toilets think. it was all consensual, whore just changed her mind after the fact. thats why you can never believe a toilet when she says she was raped
When I read "emotionally abusive narcissistic parents" I knew enough.
Fourteen dicks. Fourteen dicks in his soda pop. He might as well skip the middlewoman and go take those fourteen dicks himself.
:feelskek:

At that point she is already public property

yeah bro body count and past doesn't matter, she literally had more than 14 boyfriends before you, but well, you are the special one, right? lol
Also threesome with random strangers

Imagine dying for this shit burn her alive and the cuck for not breaking up and beating the foid