Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

17yo slut killed by her orbiter 21yo ex boyfriend in revenge attack

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
-17 year old wannabe diva Bianca Devins with a minor instagram following of less than 500 people dated a 21 year old male and used him for his car and his money
-He was suppose to drive her to the concert but she changed her mind and went with another man
-She told him that she fucked 6 men and that she was cheating on him the whole time
-Told the guy that he could be replaced in a minute
-Guy drives to the concert to confront her and she makes out with a new guy in front of him to provoke him
-After a few hours of partying she decides to use him as a driver to get her home but he drives her to the woods and after two hours of talking kills her there
-He then posts her beheaded corpse online mocking her beta orbiters

You can find pics of her with a throat cut on bestgore

I am not the one to wish death upon someone but it's extremely hard to feel sorry for her. At the end of the day the last thing you should do is provoke inkwells that you have wronged. The link didn't get the story right but the images are still informative.

Name? This is awesome

That was fun ¦>

Name? This is awesome
The killers name is Brandon Clarke.

I love how most of youtube are trying to portray her as some angelic perfect SF and calling Brandon some stalker born evil. She provoked him, rubbed his nose in it. Talk about walking across the highway blindfolded... this was the dangerous game this slut played.
breaking-news-internet-dating-leads-enter-neck-slicing-discord-bianca-brandon-andrew-clark

Big lifefuel if true:feelsohh::feelsohh:

Don't believe the media reporting that he was some jealous stalker stranger. They knew each other and dated.

-17 year old wannabe diva Bianca Devins with a minor instagram following of less than 500 people
-Guy drives to the concert to confront her
-After a few hours of partying she decides to use him as a driver to get her home but he drives her to the woods and after two hours of talking kills her there
-He then posts her beheaded corpse online mocking her beta orbiters
Only that part is true. I don't think spreading misinformation, even in just case, is okay. He wasn't her bf,, she didn't "cheat" on him (since he wasn't her bf), and provoke him by kissing other man in front of him. She has done that:
-She told him that she fucked 6 men and that she was cheating on him the whole time
But just not to him specifically. I don't disagree with your point, just wanted to clear some minor details up.

this stuff is old but Based Brandon got me LMAO

This is old news. But the title will attract bluepillers like a light attracts moths.

Only that part is true. I don't think spreading misinformation, even in just case, is okay. He wasn't her bf,, she didn't "cheat" on him (since he wasn't her bf), and provoke him by kissing other man in front of him. She has done that:
But just not to him specifically. I don't disagree with your point, just wanted to clear some minor details up.

They dated briefly. Your the one with the misinformation, son.

Don't believe the media reporting that he was some jealous stalker stranger. They knew each other and dated.
It all suits narrative of how evil Men are and how angelic Whoids are.

Mummifies me.

It all suits narrative of how evil Men are and how angelic Whoids are.

Exactly. Yet blue pillers believe 100% what they read in the media. (they also think all girls are angels capable of no wrong doing or provocation).

Roastie destroyed tbh, I don't feel sorry for this bitch at all.

The case of Bianca Devins is a good example and demonstration of the boundaries reached when foids use social networks to not only get orbiters or cucks willing to serve it anyway, but also from those who won't accept that blade be pointed to those who are in darkness and lonely despair

Tbh. She had it coming, but the worst part is that her family didn't give a fuck about Bianca. Didn't teach her and didn't give a fuck about her.
I don't blame her for her death, but I blame the parents for not teaching her anything.
Bianca had it coming, but if people encourage you to do bad shit, or no one ever teaches you how to behave, you will continue doing just that.

Exactly. Yet blue pillers believe 100% what they read in the media. (they also think all girls are angels capable of no wrong doing or provocation).
Yeah.. they would literally throw their own poo at any Blackpiller in public to try and smear them and get them to stop infringing on their perfect world fallacy they have in their head. Mental Illness of this intensity is incurable.

COOL STORY BRO

Tbh. She had it coming, but the worst part is that her family didn't give a fuck about Bianca. Didn't teach her and didn't give a fuck about her.
The Nuclear Family prevented things like this from happening.
I don't blame her for her death, but I blame the parents for not teaching her anything.
I blame her for her death.. she could always choose not to go along with society and its war against Men.
Bianca had it coming, but if people encourage you to do bad shit, or no one ever teaches you how to behave, you will continue doing just that.
It's a viscous cycle that was completely negated by the creation of the Nuclear Family.. now we don't have it and shit is being flung everywhere.

Old news, but still good nonetheless. He about took that bitch’s head off when he killed her while the volcel cucks at /r9k/ were crying about their whore “queen” getting killed, which was what always made me laugh. If you look at some of her posts there, you’ll know that she has daddy issues, case in point pic below.

2B14EA12 8B24 479E A044 63D92D3014A7

And she played men like a fiddle.

736DAC3C CC8D 4266 9B61 8EDDABB20EE4

EFFE230B 1AEC 48E1 BD97 47ECF365F0F1

And here’s what was left of her afterwards.

88C02E73 0CEB 42AB AB22 DF9B9CD72BE5

And her boyfriend
556F8E4A 9977 443F 854A 0F3D6E51C0D4

And here’s what one of the members on this site did in response:

394A42B3 B102 4764 B286 C3E07BFE3F22

Old news, but still good nonetheless. He about took that bitch’s head off when he killed her while the volcel cucks at /r9k/ were crying about their whore “queen” getting killed, which was what always made me laugh. If you look at some of her posts there, you’ll know that she has daddy issues, case in point pic below.

View attachment 142682

View attachment 142683

View attachment 142684

And her boyfriend

Its a sad world indeed that people mock murder. But women have created it. This slut had no etiquette and thought dating was a game to make multiple men jealous and treat men as disposables as though they shouldn't show emotion. She wanted to be a diva / celebrity, which again shows you the sick narcicistic side of how highly women view themselves and overrate themselves. She got it wrong, was raised by her peer group to act like a slut. I do blame parents as well somewhat for not teaching traditional feminine etiquette to their daughters but they couldn't control her actions.

I love how most of youtube are trying to portray her as some angelic perfect
they always do this shit. as stated again and again here, there is literally nothing today that a foid can do and not get sheltered.

Last edited:
youre so fucking late lol

Its a sad world indeed that people mock murder. But women have created it. This slut had no etiquette and thought dating was a game to make multiple men jealous and treat men as disposables as though they shouldn't show emotion. She wanted to be a diva / celebrity, which again shows you the sick narcicistic side of how highly women view themselves and overrate themselves. She got it wrong, was raised by her peer group to act like a slut. I do blame parents as well somewhat for not teaching traditional feminine etiquette to their daughters but they couldn't control her actions.
What I find so funny about this is the fact that /r9tranny/ users had the gall to call this washed up slut a “fembot”, proving once again that incels ARE NOT beta male cucks, contrary to popular belief, but are omegas. /r9k/ are beta male soyboys, not us however.

"Breaking news".

View attachment 142682

View attachment 142683

View attachment 142684

And her boyfriend

how boring some normies said they were completely decapitated but its just deep cuts in the throat. damn you normies!
last guy is based we should all send cumtributes of this pic to her parents :feelskek:

after all that she wants the guy to drive her? IQ -999

JFL at cucks & foids.

good riddance, I hope she's in the deepest parts of hell where Satan chomps on her body for eternity.Rot in shit whore

-17 year old wannabe diva Bianca Devins with a minor instagram following of less than 500 people dated a 21 year old male and used him for his car and his money
-He was suppose to drive her to the concert but she changed her mind and went with another man

I knew it would involve driving. This moggs me so bad once again.

I have no sympathy because foids play far too much and think that their shit is sweet.
At the end of the day the last thing you should do is provoke inkwells that you have wronged.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back