Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 17cels, when are you turning 18?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Shit, why can't my 18th birthday just happen already? It's only 6 weeks away (March 22). I am so close to the trueceldom cut off (18), yet so far. ded srs I just want it over with just so I don't have to be an "under 18" member anymore.

Any other 17cels have this issue?

Turning 21 soon tbh its over

Just dox yourself theory

Brutal.... What was it like when you were 17 - 18?
I knew i was incel but i browsed r9k. It really doesnt get better after 16-17. If you havent recieved female attention by then youre not gonna get any later

Just dox yourself theory
Lol no one can really find anything with a single birthday.

A real way to get doxxed is sharing your Home Address, City, Phone number(s), IP address, exact school/work, or real life email.

I knew i was incel but i browsed r9k. It really doesnt get better after 16-17. If you havent recieved female attention by then youre not gonna get any later
Thank you for the honesty. Better than the the boomber oldcels trying to brainwash youngcels into thinking they have any chance at 25+.

like 4 years ago

Shit, why can't my 18th birthday just happen already? It's only 6 weeks away (March 22). I am so close to the trueceldom cut off (18), yet so far. ded srs I just want it over with just so I don't have to be an "under 18" member anymore.

Any other 17cels have this issue?
7.5 years ago

this was my cutoff age from realizing it was truly over post college

Even in college your chances are super slim. These days its arguably nonexistent