Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

175 cm (70 kg) vs me 182 cm (67 kg)

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
It's time when I understood that im bonecel

where is the pic?

You can always exercise to build a decent muscle mass.

You can always exercise to build a decent muscle mass.
Im quite lazy person, its a fact, but i really feel like i have no energy now, not lazy, but when i even try to start exercising, i understand that i have no energy for this. By the way, why doing this, when you're bonecel and also framecel (short torso, widish hips, legs stronger then upper body), wristcel. I have no motivation and energy to do this. And i also have scoliosis which always hits me hard in mental way (DAMN MAN YOU'RE GOOD PUMPED BIG ASS MOTHERFUCKER and then i see scoliosis...)

Im quite lazy person, its a fact, but i really feel like i have no energy now, not lazy, but when i even try to start exercising, i understand that i have no energy for this. By the way, why doing this, when you're bonecel and also framecel (short torso, widish hips, legs stronger then upper body), wristcel. I have no motivation and energy to do this. And i also have scoliosis which always hits me hard in mental way (DAMN MAN YOU'RE GOOD PUMPED BIG ASS MOTHERFUCKER and then i see scoliosis...)

"feel like i have no energy now, "

It is probably because pf lack of exercise, "energy" is based on neuroscience. Segregation of specific neurotransmitters.

framecel (short torso, widish hips, legs stronger then upper body)

In most of the moves you do the part of your that generates power is hips and lower body, basically your core. Strong legs are actually a gift.

"wristcel"

Grappling, grippers, deadlifts and more. Even though you cant increase the size you can gain significant strenght.

"scoliosis"
Depends on the degree.

"feel like i have no energy now, "

It is probably because pf lack of exercise, "energy" is based on neuroscience. Segregation of specific neurotransmitters.

framecel (short torso, widish hips, legs stronger then upper body)

In most of the moves you do the part of your that generates power is hips and lower body, basically your core. Strong legs are actually a gift.

"wristcel"

Grappling, grippers, deadlifts and more. Even though you cant increase the size you can gain significant strenght.

"scoliosis"
Depends on the degree.
Short torso looks way worse than longer one, that's for the first.
For the second, it's shame when even the skinniest guy has bigger wrists, than you, and girls also do. Feels bad.
And the last thing, my scoliosis isn't that big, i suppose, but it ruins even that little piece of aesthetics which i have. Maybe im too serious about me, but at least that's how i feel.

What about energy, i maybe cope with my words, but is it true, that some people are born with more energy? Or it's just that they are normal health and exercise? In general, i agree, seems logicla, more energy you lose = more energy you need, and maybe your body will produce more.

Short torso looks way worse than longer one, that's for the first.
For the second, it's shame when even the skinniest guy has bigger wrists, than you, and girls also do. Feels bad.
And the last thing, my scoliosis isn't that big, i suppose, but it ruins even that little piece of aesthetics which i have. Maybe im too serious about me, but at least that's how i feel.

What about energy, i maybe cope with my words, but is it true, that some people are born with more energy? Or it's just that they are normal health and exercise? In general, i agree, seems logicla, more energy you lose = more energy you need, and maybe your body will produce more.

"Short torso looks way worse than longer one, that's for the first.
For the second, it's shame when even the skinniest guy has bigger wrists, than you, and girls also do. Feels bad."

With that mentality everyone mogs us in life, we are literal subhumans. These are petty excuses.

"Exercise"

http://blogs.dnalc.org/2012/02/23/the-couch-potato-gene/

"The scientific take home message for couch potatoes: since we are living a sedentary lifestyle and gradually removing activity from our lives due to emerging technology, the base level of fitness in the population is going down and that is reducing the mitochondria in people’s muscles. This in turn makes it so much harder for people to start exercising. It is way better not to let yourself get to that stage, but if you do no need to blame a genetic defect, there is something you can do about it!"

Technically you are right however this is more complicated, why dont you actually do research and learn the science behind this? Neuroscience and CNS.

It's time when I understood that im bonecel
Hey fellow skinny brother it could be worse like being some fatso who is so fat hes bedridden. Your body sounds like that of a marathon runner. Try forcing yourself to go on daily walks at least. EDIT saw you have scoliosis well then not sure about walking a lot part.

Hey fellow skinny brother it could be worse like being some fatso who is so fat hes bedridden. Your body sounds like that of a marathon runner. Try forcing yourself to go on daily walks at least. EDIT saw you have scoliosis well then not sure about walking a lot part.
Hey, but im not really skinny marathon type, im more like thin bones, but not really skinny.