Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

1700 people are watching over you postmaxxing

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
Total: 1,918 (Incels: 235, Bluepillers: 1,693)

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

1,693 future incels :lul::lul::lul:

good for them because i am not entertaining anyway

You famous now

Hello bluepillers, cry a river for me.

Make this the new postmaxxing thread

Lmao i can't believe how many retards waste their time with us tbh

Why are people obsessed with us.

Shalom friends :y'all:

30ef407

We are prominent people :feelsWizard:

imagine wasting your weekend stalking incels

Don't care,won't read.Plus they're white.

yeah bro we are freak show expose for cucks who come here to feel better about themselves

They are incels contemplating of joining here
full

Our hermit kingdom is garnering more and more would-be votaries.

This aint free :feelstrash:

200 incels vs 1300 bluepillers.

Why is the count so high? Did someone do pew pew somewhere again.

Great. I hope one of them is a Brazilian JB in love with my personality.

They should give me money

from now on i will postmaxx.incels.co will be my ticket out of virginity by statusmaxxing

What happened? Deadass?

Very average and mediocre people want a chance to feel superior to others, because they don't get to feel that in their shitty, wasted, failed normoloid lives. They turn to places like incels/neckbeards/etc because unattractive men are one of the only groups left that are somehow socially acceptable to bully. Ugly, fat, females with no personality lurk incel forums because it reminds them that although they put minimal effort into bettering themselves, they still have an easier and better life than any sub-7 male who isn't rich.

----

The slave(failed normoloid)
, is a weak and sickly human being, who suffers from himself and is filled with what Nietzsche called ressentiment – a festering hatred of life generated by feelings of impotence in the face of an external reality he feels to be overpowering and threatening.
“There is among men as in every other animal species an excess of failures, of the sick, degenerating, infirm, who suffer necessarily; the successful cases are, among men, too, always the exception” (Beyond good and Evil)
The presence of ressentiment conjures feelings of envy within the slave towards all those who do not suffer as they do – namely, the higher human beings(incels). This envy motivates the slave to take vengeance on the higher humans. Banding together to obtain a “communal feeling of power”(the herd, r/inceltears) – the only type of power available to the slave – and under the pretext of calls for equality, the slave attempts to bring down to a more mediocre level all those higher than him through the construction of a slave, or herd, morality.

Last edited:
Hoes mad x24
Cucks mad x24

Welcome back
Im logging off as we speak fuck this site and all the soyboy cucks observing me like im a zoo animal, also fuck all the sex havers, undercover fakecels and bigdick"cels"
Im still an incel and will be for a long time. Might post in @Insomniac 's soycord servers daily

Have sex, guests. (XD)

hey lurkers please follow me

If any of you girls watching are single and don't look like Master Splinter had a child with Sloth?
Call me.