Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 17-year old Sudanese girl sold for 500 cows

500 cows seems a bit expensive:feelshaha:

500 cows? She has to be a giga Stacy!

500 cows seems like too much

2 cows would be more worth it because Cows are bigger animals and produce milk to make you stronger, foids will drain your bank account and your semen energy (if you get to have sex with them)

500 cows seems like too much

2 cows would be more worth it because Cows are bigger animals and produce milk to make you stronger, foids will drain your bank account and your semen energy (if you get to have sex with them)
But you cant fuck a cow. :feelsrope:

V-volcel if you wouldn't...? :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

Last edited:
hides me @Ritalincel @Zesto

hides me @Ritalincel @Zesto
Tan_Leather.gif

500 cows for a foid looks like its over for non status max sudancels

If this were for males I would probably be worth a single half dead chicken at most

I agree 500 cows is a lot. How much $$$ is 500 cows worth?

It's a nice throwback to when people traded livestock for women though. The bible says it's kosher so it's not wrong.

JB pussy is the most valuable and exclusive currency in the world, this is fucking cheap, even if we consider it's an already not so JB anymore, nonwhite, probably ugly and poor, girl.

This needs to be done in the west

500 cows nigga?

That's way too much, fuckin sudanese ass niggas tryna run scams, you can get a white bitch with fat titties from fucking EE for like 250 cows.

Can I get a two for one special for 1000 cows, how about half of one for 250 cows? This is why Sudan's economy will never thrive, they lack a unified currency. What if I get 500 cows but they're all retarded or some shit. How much value does a bull have? Very suspicious.

A healthy milk producing cow price would be in the range of above 2,000$ at the average of 2,150$
Therefore this cuck paid livestock equals to 1,000,000$.

>500 cows for one inherently traitorous corrupted cow

Looking forward to the first liberal open border feminist being auctioned off.
:feelshaha:

According to the article, the rich Sudanese guy who bought her for 500 cowas, three cars and 8500 Euro already has nine other wives, though. So ... rich guy = 10 wives, makes 9 Sudancels.

According to the article, the rich Sudanese guy who bought her for 500 cowas, three cars and 8500 Euro already has nine other wives, though. So ... rich guy = 10 wives, makes 9 Sudancels.
"Just work hard and you can afford your own wives one day" theory

500 goats maybe, but no foid is worth 500 cows.

no woman is worth 500 cows

Just collect cows to dr0p possy bruh.

Holy fuck she must be a total giga stacy to be worth 500 cows

how many cows would she be worth if she was 14 :waitwhat:

Looking forward to the first liberal open border feminist being auctioned off.
:feelshaha:

this but unironically
in fact if liberal feminists love Africa so much they should go live in the Congo and stay there.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back