Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 17 year old incel

16yrcel

16yrcel

Greycel
Fuck this shit and fuck "bUt TEeNaGe LoVe" bullshit. Im tired of seeing these fucking girls that have already fucked by the age of 13 and already have expectations of seeing 9inch dicks by the age of 16. This is total fucking bullshit I havent had 1 girlfriend so far as every time i fucking tried i get the responses of "but im already seeing someone" and then they proceed to flirt with chad that has the jawline of optimus prime and eyes that are comparable to cheetahs. My only cope is to gymaxx and looksmaxx but sadly i need to fucking have thousands saved up by this age and pay for everything as they feel so prestige. I havent fully given up yet but as soon as i reach 20 im fucking off.

Fuck this shit and fuck "bUt TEeNaGe LoVe" bullshit. Im tired of seeing these fucking girls that have already fucked by the age of 13 and already have expectations of seeing 9inch dicks by the age of 16. This is total fucking bullshit I havent had 1 girlfriend so far as every time i fucking tried i get the responses of "but im already seeing someone" and then they proceed to flirt with chad that has the jawline of optimus prime and eyes that are comparable to cheetahs. My only cope is to gymaxx and looksmaxx but sadly i need to fucking have thousands saved up by this age and pay for everything as they feel so prestige. I havent fully given up yet but as soon as i reach 20 im fucking off.

Don't swallow the BP so early in yoru life!

Welcome brother.

Teencel purge when.

you're still in highschool thats the most foid interaction you'll get if you don't get anything after that then you're a truecel as of right now i consider you fakecel.

you're still in highschool thats the most foid interaction you'll get if you don't get anything after that then you're a truecel as of right now i consider you fakecel.

Well right now im in a situation where my studies need to take place outside of the main area so im just surrounded men.

>When you make your username 16yrcel, but then a year passes

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelscry::feelscry::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I wish i was blackpilled at your age. All i could do at 17 was reading Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, Cioran... :feelsbadman:

>When you make your username 16yrcel, but then a year passes

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelscry::feelscry::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Im actually 17 but i have no bloody clue why i typed 16. Age makes no difference cos i was fucked even at 16

Im actually 17 but i have no bloody clue why i typed 16. Age makes no difference cos i was fucked even at 16

I give it about a year before you turn 18.

It's truly over 4 u

Over for youngcels