Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 17 Year old foid racer crashes her F1, suffers fractured spine

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
http://www.ejinsight.com/20181119-german-teen-racer-4-others-injured-in-macau-grand-prix-crash/

Dumb foid crashes her car at 276 km/h but apparently survived with fractured spine only.

Its a tragic she didnt die or go permanently disabled/deformed but still better than nothing I suppose

Attachments

• 2mxhko(1).gif
    2mxhko(1).gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 611
Femails driving on the road do that too. Lol.

>276km/h
>survives

I'm just surprised she wasn't a mass of flesh at that point.

Most of foids can do the same damage just by attempting to park.

Read about her in the news but haven't seen the footage. Jesus....

That was an insane jump.
I'm surprised she survived tbh

>276km/h
>survives

I'm just surprised she wasn't a mass of flesh at that point.

I'm not into racing, but these racing cars have pretty good safety features built in.

If 5 ppl were injured, why was she the only one actually mentioned in the post? Everyone else only got a minor blurb, while the main deal is her. I do know the driver she rammed into is male, what about the photographers she hit?

For those who want to see the crash from different angles

female drivers :feelskek:

Nobody cares about 4'8 Ching Chang photographers. PRAY FOR PRINCESS STACY

my heart is so broken. sad reacts only :(

such a shame she didn't die. Looks like the typical blonde slut who would reject me if i ever made a sexual advance towards her

damn shame she's not paralyzed... fucking foids cant even do a car crash right

When bae says her parents arent home

I saw that on a newspaper while in Germany. Interesting how people cope with that kind of shit. I'd feel dumb as fuck and think everyday "I wouldn't be like that if I hadn't done that shit".

Edit: no, this one is new, the one I saw was a competitive biker. Germany has to stop their Aryan teens from doing that stupid shit and ending up crippled and put them to have some Aryan babies, what they should be doing.

She was insanely lucky that her head went into the window where the photographers were shooting from
JFL @ letting this stupid cunt drive though, she literally didn't attempt to brake for the corner

Lol why do they even try, nobody gives a fuck about foid sports.

How’d Danica do? Oh, that’s right, she crashed out in both the Daytona and Indy 500s!

Shane she didn't die.

This would not have happened had she stayed in the kitchen.
inx960x640.jpg
nice watch bro

also she looks like she's in her mid 20s what the fuck, at this rate the wall will start at 16 by 2020

Last edited:
"Dare to be different" teehee

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back