Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 17 year old commits suicide due to a false rape accusation

• Thread starter Deleted member 195
  • Start date
Old news but ragefuel regardless.

Fuck, is this really what they want?

I bet she is happy with no regrets, she knew what the accusation was going to do. Fucking whore.

I bet she is happy with no regrets, she knew what the accusation was going to do. Fucking whore.

She needs to be thrown in prison for life with no parole for committing two murders.

I think I would also kill myself if I was falsely accused. I'm surprised that it was a Chad too.

UK -here touch woman hand and u r rapist

Who was the cunt that falsely reported him???

Same, except I would take her with me.

Look how media even protects her by not revealing her identity.

Fucking cuked media protecting muh lady.

Fucking what a sick joke.

Her picture and name should be plastered all over the Internet and IRL, and she should be registered for being a murderer.

This is the result of feminism.

"BuT hE oVeReAcTeD :soy: :soy: :soy: "

She needs to be thrown in prison for life with no parole for committing two murders.
She needs to be burned at a stake while a crowd watches. She DESTROYED that family without a care in the world. Bet she's fucking Chad right now. This makes my blood boil.

Surely the accuser will be reprehended and this story won't blow over in less than a week..........

RIP to him and the mother aswell

archive this for the cucks

fucking slut should be hanged

hope someone assasinates that whore

What a fucked up world

fucking slut should be hanged
No.

She should be raped by 400 sexually frustrated prison inmates so she knows what it actually is then death by scaphism (ALL IN GTA V BTW).

To think old Britain used to burn witches.

He was likely treated like some menace to society even though he’s completely innocent because most people are incapable of just a bit of critical thinking.

A woman can make some bullshit up and fools will automatically side with her without a doubt in their brain of her innocence, solely because she’s a woman. Shit is disturbing.

Women never fail to amaze me at how wretched they can be

normies dont care about this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back