Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"17 struggles of being a women that guys will never have to stress about"

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
https://www.bolde.com/17-struggles-of-being-a-woman-that-guys-will-never-have-to-stress-about/  

> THE GENDER WAGE GAP
Its been proven to not be accurate, it discounts how long women work compared to men, if a women works the same amount as a man, they get payed the same, watch jordan peterson anally rape feminists on the gender wage gap myth if you don't believe me

> WHETHER OR NOT TO HAVE KIDS/WHEN
Men have kids too...and they have to decide whether they want them or not lol, cept tyrone in the hood so i'll give you that 

> WALKING IN HEELS
Should I wear my timberlands or my yeezes? idk brah life is hard oh no :(

> FITTING EVERYTHING YOU NEED INTO ONE CLUTCH
this is uni gender problem lmao, well to be fair most girls are attention whores who carry 10 kilos of make up in their purses to impress chad

> IF SOMEONE ELSE WILL SHOW UP IN THE SAME DRESS 
NOBODY GIVES A FUCK LMAO THAT HAPPENS, FUCKING DRAMA QUEEN 

> THE SIZE OF THEIR BOOBS 
The size of our dicks 

> BEING A SINGLE MOM.  
Your fault for being a slut and rubbing chad and tyrone cum all over your pussy when in your prime, who you have sex with is your responsibilty, either have chad[size=medium] [/size]wear a condom or shut the fuck up bitch, unless he lied about having a condom or you've been raped, you have NO excuse to be unhappy with having kids.

> LOOKING LIKE PROMISCUOUS 
lol girls who dress like sluts and are trying to bring male attention to themselves, then cry about receiving attention to make it LOOK like they don't want attention, but they do. kek in toronto were i live, girls like this EVERYWHERE in uni: 
perfetti_3442_by_jessica_beaumont-dbdpy8n.jpg

"oh these? i don't wear them to get chads attention teehee i wear them cuz they're sooo comfyy xoxo"

> MENOPAUSE 
Sure I guess, except most women don't want kids past 35, assuming they've had kids people in general don't want them after a certain age because it's tiring to raise kids, this ONLY applies to girls who have never had kids and are in their late 30s, you can still[size=medium] have[size=medium] sex[size=medium],[size=medium] have[size=medium] you never[size=medium] heard[size=medium] of lisa ann?[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

> GETTING RAPED
kek, men are 3 times more likely to get assaulted, and if a man is accused of rape, his life is OVER, he might as well kill himself, so fuck of with that muh rape culture meme. Plus am 100% if women were the biologically stronger gender, they would rape 8+/10 men.

> UNDERWEAR
autism confirmed, men don't wear underwear apparently, "which underwear to chose? oh no life is hard am depressed :(", nobody fucking cares, not even chad who will be fucking you tonight will care, chad cares about your pussy not your underwear you sloooot, and other then chad no one will know what you're wearing! 

only a 2 legit ones in that list so i didn't mention, these are the most cancerous ones, just lol @ article, any author who mentions the gender wage gap being real is an idiot.

Just lol at the minds of femoids. They have become privileged, entitled whores who always demand more.

Human females are the most privileged creatures on the planet and it annoys me that they can't just admit it.

Granted they still have t deal with man-whores, but that's only one thing. Everything else is handed to them on a silver platter because they have a hole between their legs.

The only thing that holds them back is the same victim mentality they criticize Incels for having.

Blackpill101 said:
Just lol at the minds of femoids. They have become privileged, entitled whores who always demand more.

18lsl0.jpg

Woman will never admit that they aren't oppressed because then they can't use the victim card. Woman could enslave men and they will still say they are oppressed.

Crustaciouse said:
Woman will never admit that they aren't oppressed because then they can't use the victim card. Woman could enslave men and they will still say they are oppressed.

i actually have good news, only 1/5 women consider themselves feminists, meaning most women know they aren't oppressed and they don't act like it, the ones that still want to play victim are the ones you will see online crying about it like the cunt in op and reddit /r/twoxcancer

I literally hope every female is shot in the fucking head

Sadness said:
I literally hope every female is shot in the fucking head

/r/IncelTears has screenshoted this comments!

I just don't care, period. Make it 100 things, i can't feel bad for these psychopaths anymore(and being a female makes you a psycho by definition).

Are they trying to prove women don't have real problems? If bras, dresses, purses, high heels and underwears are the worst part of your life, congratulation you are officially the most privileged group ever in human history. The size of your boobs can be changed with surgery. Everyone become old.