Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 17 but looks 12. It never began for this guy.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-

main-qimg-18d12193098739749d64b8bc88fa40f4

Looking like a kid makes you look cute! Women love it when men are cute! :soy::soy::soy::soy:

It's over for him :f:

Bluepilled reply.

" I’m 35 and just last week a clerk wanted to see my ID . It may sucks right now because you want to be treated more like an adult but be happy you won’t need surgery to look younger when you get old."

You're lucky to be treated like a child at age 35? Bet the coping guy who said that, never got promoted past junior clerk.

Problem about his face is that he's too asymmetrical. With a symmetrical face he could at least slay 12 year olds.

Ahhhh someone make him an account here. Kid is fucked

Noodles would be all over that wtf are you smokin?

Poor soul
Severe upper eye lid exposure and wide spaced eyes

FUCK, looks even younger than me. I mean sure, I was given 15-16 years of age when I was 24, but there's a difference between 11 and 15-16.
My cousin's son a few days ago told me he thought I was 21 now (I am in my late 20s).
Bluepilled reply.

" I’m 35 and just last week a clerk wanted to see my ID . It may sucks right now because you want to be treated more like an adult but be happy you won’t need surgery to look younger when you get old."

You're lucky to be treated like a child at age 35? Bet the coping guy who said that, never got promoted past junior clerk.
What a cooooooope by that dude LMFAO. Good call out. I would tell you how much it sucks being not respected enough for your age and not being treated like an adult as an adult but I won't repeat myself, just link to the thread i talked about it a few weeks ago: https://incels.is/threads/omegaceltrait-people-underestimate-your-age.229830/

Last edited:
He mogs me into a new dimension.

so deformed he looks morphed

He will probably grow to look much better in 5 years. At least he wont get wrinkly and saggy fast

His main problem is not looking young, but rather looking ugly.

Looking like a kid makes you look cute! Women love it when men are cute! :soy::soy::soy::soy:
i'm 20 and look like i'm 14 or 15 tbh
and sound like i'm 12
brutal tbh

He’s going to Norwood hard

It's the fucking soy man. The shit they're putting in the water. Alex Jones was right about the frogs but NPCs are incapable of thought so they'll never fucking research shit and realize he was right.

Oh no. We should invite him to join our community.

JFL over for this cuck he better make an account ASAP

Holy shit he looks a lot like me although my eye area is a bit different

Is he using a filter.

Imagine if it was a girl who looked 12.
She would have no problem in getting dates

>Negative canthal tilt

It's over buddy boyo

Also anyone knows his height?

Jesus Christ it is so over for him

His hairline is fucked as well.

It's the fucking soy man. The shit they're putting in the water. Alex Jones was right about the frogs but NPCs are incapable of thought so they'll never fucking research shit and realize he was right.