Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 16yo kid dating a 22yo model

Nobody bats an eye if the male is 16 and the female is an adult, but oh boy if its the opposite, expect massive backlash on a Global scale

Fucking idiots

She looks like most 15yo foids

The life of a chad. He was fucking this whore when we were fapping all day and play games

When 20's chad is not enough.

This is suicide fuel for me.

nobody ever criticizes women, fags, and trannies. under any circumstance.

a man would be "creepy" if he had a 6 year difference over a woman even if the two of them were in their 20s

Ultimate Sui Fuel. Chads will always be loved and incels be hated.

Just end me tbh

u toxic inkels
can't u smell his good personality?? just look at dem pics!
Nobody bats an eye if the male is 16 and the female is an adult, but oh boy if its the opposite, expect massive backlash on a Global scale
uhm sweetie, she's a strong independent wemen. nothing wrong with dat!

Not surprised tbh

He's living a life which we'll never get to experience.

Fucking idiots

20 year old Chads were too old for her but hey guys, we’re the bad guys for saying that 25+ women are out of their prime.

Fucking idiots
The hypocrisy. Even IT does this

reverse the genders, see what happens....

I hope they both get killed

She's getting that prime chad seed before the other 20 somethings can.

I don't get it, why isn't he dating girls his own age? Did he fall for the "mature woman" meme?

Also, in what universe is this okay? A 20 year old man dating a 16 year old got called a pedo, but this is perfectly fine and dandy to these feminist dipshit morons? Her and him are 6 years apart. That would be the equivalent of me dating a 12 year old.

the hypocrisy is too overwhelming if a man did this his life would literally be over but if a women does it she will be praised for her ability to stay young