Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

16 years old getting fucked by a 27yo at my job

• Thread starter FrenchcelNeverbegan
  • Start date
FrenchcelNeverbegan

FrenchcelNeverbegan

Officer
A 16 yo waitress she's kind of unlucky in life (dead parents) is getting fucked by a guy approaching his thirties and that guy works as security in a shop in my town.
Had to write this somewhere. Had the same stuff in my school a 15yo whore got impregnated by a guy in thirties she had huge tits and was hot for her age but for the one at my work she looks very young.
Br00tal.

I close my eyes I do not see.

You forgot to add the suifuel tag

It's Peter North the pedophile and predator

SUIFUEL+BRUTAL+RAGEFUEL

He lives just like Peter North!

Agecucks rn:
4e075e8a76190bd36729e93eba5336ce

(insert 16 for 17 here)

A girl named Bonnie who was probably 13-14 in my 9th grade art class quickly got knocked up by some Chad and just as quickly left school entirely to deal with the situation.

She never returned to my class or the school itself as far as I know.

In anycase she was a mean arrogant bitch giga Stacy with huge tits and huge blowjob eyes, jet black shoulder length hair and milky white almond porcelain colored looking skin.

Total doll in appearance.

She looked like a cross between a young Angelina Jolie, Faruiza Balk and rock star Bif Naked.

What's the age of consent where you live?

He enjoys it just like Peter North did.

Lifefuel maybe ill ascend with a jb when im 30 :feelsbadman:

A girl named Bonnie who was probably 13-14 in my 9th grade art class quickly got knocked up by some Chad and just as quickly left school entirely to deal with the situation.

In anycase she was a mean arrogant bitch giga Stacy with huge tits and huge blowjob eyes, jet black shoulder length hair and milky white almond porcelain colored looking skin.

She looked like a cross between a young Angelina Jolie, Faruiza Balk and rock star Bif Naked.
Absolutely brutal Bro!

Absolutely brutal Bro!
Cum to think of it she looked like a young and hot Rose McGowan when she was dating Manson in the late 90’s.

Only thing different was the face.

Same hairstyle too just about.

God that bitch was hot as fukk.

Too bad life had to fuck me in the ass instead of making me Chad so I could of knocked ol Bonnie up instead.

Sigh.

Cum to think of it she looked like a young and hot Rose McGowan when she was dating Manson in the late 90’s.

Only thing different was the face.

Same hairstyle too just about.

God that bitch was hot as fukk.

Too bad life had to fuck me in the ass instead of making me Chad so I could of knocked ol Bonnie up instead.

Sigh.
We all would have wanted to fuck that girl and give her what she deserved Bro. I like those black haired thots with creamy white skin, goth girls or whatever. I have seen a ton of girls, 12 and up, being pounded, strutting along in thongs and g-strings growing up.

Makes me want to punish these thots! Destroy them!

We all would have wanted to fuck that girl and give her what she deserved Bro. I like those black haired thots with creamy white skin, goth girls or whatever. I have seen a ton of girls, 12 and up, being pounded, strutting along in thongs and g-strings growing up.

Makes me want to punish these thots! Destroy them!
lol exactly.

Just for the record though I’m pretty sure ol Bonnie wasn’t a goth girl.

She easily could have been though!

No, she moreso actually did dress like a young Rose McGowan in standard Stacy clothes IIRC.

Bonnie Fivenightsatfreddys GIF by Youtooz

Be the karma that he deserves. In minecraft of course.

Get evidence and call the cops on this sexhaving “groomer”

well fuck her i guess than , the one at my job is kind , she's kind of weird probably has a little bit of autism she's not like the arrogant bitch etc.