Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based 16 YEAR ZOOMER FUCKING BTFOS ROASTIE

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
Proud of my compatriots

Fucking based as fuck ngl

We need less cucks and more like him.

That zoomer sounds blackpilled by the way he talks. I wish I had friends like him too.

Also the comments by women on that post are rage fuel.

what makes it extraordinary is the fact that this 16 year old is based a an early age compared to other men older than him
Fucking incredible isnt it?

A ray of hope in a sea of darkness. Total respect for the lad

If he is actually 16 it's over for him. No well adjusted teens are getting blackpilled that young. I'm curious to see how he looks since he refers to himself as high status

good to see youngsters with dignity, self-respect and a moral compass.

Comments: hoW K0Uld hE?

Because he grew up in all this mess and sees everything first hand. I swear holes don't realize how bad things are going to be when this all backfires.

World Better Place Without Women

Wow I'm impressed that this zoomer is as smart and knowledgeable at 16 as I was at 35, but it seems he's following a narrative too much. Plus what's with the stormfronting?

Of course their argument is "You just mad u cant fuck" stupid fucking retards

Which one of you is this?

Wonder why OP was banned.

@Colvin76 but you look 16 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

No, you're just a retarded greycel. Fuck off and kill yourself

I am more than a greycel @Colvin76 I have lurked this forum since you were still in hs and your profile picture was jerry the mouse I may have only joined recently but I was here longer than that

I am more than a greycel @Colvin76 I have lurked this forum since you were still in hs and your profile picture was jerry the mouse I may have only joined recently but I was here longer than that
Lurking isn't an excuse for attacking and bullying (your age comments and false accusations about me). Go target someone else.

Edit: I know you didn't respond again because you know I'm right. Kill yourself.

Last edited:
Theres hope for the future yet.

of course he's blackilled, zoomers are the first generation to be born into feminist dystopia

Lurking isn't an excuse for attacking and bullying (your age comments and false accusations about me). Go target someone else.

Edit: I know you didn't respond again because you know I'm right. Kill yourself.
nigga I was joking

nigga I was joking
That last comment was directed at the other guy, not you btw.

And tbh sometimes its hard to detect jokes online (especially when its from a greycel).

i feel like a lot of zoomer incels will be based af tbh.

also what numb skull necrod a 3 week old thread :feelsseriously:

He definitely lurks over here tbhngl

That last comment was directed at the other guy, not you btw.

And tbh sometimes its hard to detect jokes online (especially when its from a greycel).
Dude it's me Shi from bloc. You know I piss around

If he is actually 16 it's over for him. No well adjusted teens are getting blackpilled that young. I'm curious to see how he looks since he refers to himself as high status

Yep. This coper thinks he will be some high value slayer when he's older and that she will become low smv. He won't be shit but another non-NT redpilled/blackpilled rager until 21 - 23 when his rage cools down.

he mogs me too