Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 16 year olds on incels.co are having sex

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
16 year olds in real life makes sense.

I can't fucking believe there is (or rather, was) a user on this forum who had SEX AT 16.

Unironically a chad trait. Good for him I guess, but proves how real the chads.co meme is ngl tbh

16 year olds in real life makes sense.

I can't fucking believe there is (or rather, was) a user on this forum who had SEX AT 16.

Unironically a chad trait. Good for him I guess, but proves how real the chads.co meme is ngl tbh
imagine willingly putting yourself on an FBI watchlist just so you can larp as a KHHV online to people you don't know :waitwhat:

wtf is wrong with fakecels

There should be an age limit to join the site ngl

Jfl at Chad's thinking they're incels

Youngcels have more chances to ascend imo when u 20 u know if it rlly is over . but theres exceptions still some ppl are just fucked since theyre born

I'm 16, and I don't even leave my house, I dropped out and am currently trying to get a GED. So I'm stuck with you guys who I can relate to, but whoever was the other 16 who lost his virginity on this forum definitely doesn't need to be on this site. This generation is so fucked, especially High School. And if you're ugly, foids have no filter and still say it straight to your face like they've did to me several times. And if he was able to get laid in High School he definitely was above average of some sort, probably Chadlite.

Chads.co strikes again.

"I'm an 5 year old, and haven't had sex, so guess I'm an incel, TEEHEE".

Youngcels have more chances to ascend imo when u 20 u know if it rlly is over . but theres exceptions still some ppl are just fucked since theyre born
True dat. In school foids tend not to be as hypergamous.

I'm 16, and I don't even leave my house, I dropped out and am currently trying to get a GED. So I'm stuck with you guys who I can relate to, but whoever was the other 16 who lost his virginity on this forum definitely doesn't need to be on this site. This generation is so fucked, especially High School. And if you're ugly, foids have no filter and still say it straight to your face like they've did to me several times. And if he was able to get laid in High School he definitely was above average of some sort, probably Chadlite.
Congratulations.

I went the ged route. Depending on where you take it, you might get free college that you can also quit.

Congratulations.

I went the ged route. Depending on where you take it, you might get free college that you can also quit.
Is the actual GED test difficult?

Is the actual GED test difficult?
I remember it was easy. And i never studied much in real school. But i studied for the test about 6 weeks. Did so well i got a scholarship! Just beware of the fine print on anything you sign. I ended up paying it back via wage garnishment! Ouch! No warning either :€

I was getting beaten up by bullies in school when i was 16 and this guy just straight up fucks somebody :cryfeels:

Still waiting for sex, but first gotta get gf, and thats not working so well. Just cold approach bro

That's probably 30% of this forums population, they just haven't exposed or bragged about it yet.

Didn't see that coming ngl
He didn't really post much tbh. Sep 30 2019 join date yet only 1,776 posts. You can't say that's not even a little suspicious.

He didn't really post much tbh. Sep 30 2019 join date yet only 1,776 posts. You can't say that's not even a little suspicious.
Nigga what

A teencel ascended? I refuse to believe it.