Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 16 year olds next door

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
There is a group of 16 year olds outside the house next door getting ready to go to a party taking selfies, what a torture for a truecel KHV, I should have seen kissing girls that age in 2008.

People born in 2008 have mostly kissed a girl, and some have even had sex.

Go over and ask if you can join tbh .

45E4C34D E58E 41BA 9A14 8A86AE1189FE

Born in 2008? Fucking 11 year olds? Man some ppl here are fucking pedos leave kids alone. Infact just forget about everything around u there's no point in dwelling over suifuel

I hope yer upskirt security cameras are recording them.

take a picture. don't make these threads if you aren't going to

call the police on them and say they are selling drugs

No way bro, literally 12 year old tbh i dont believe. i would say they start at 14/15
It's why I said some. The girls who went to my school at that age had their first boyfriends at around 10-12 at which point they kissed, and most lost their virginity from 12-15, but yeah I knew at least 3 or 4 people who had had sex by 11 or so and it wasn't like they were lying either, because it was shameful

Born in 2008? Fucking 11 year olds? Man some ppl here are fucking pedos leave kids alone. Infact just forget about everything around u there's no point in dwelling over suifuel
Noone here has mentioned being attracted to 11 year olds. I said I should have been kissing girls IN 2008 and the other user pointed out that girls born in 2008 have kissed boys.

Noone here has mentioned being attracted to 11 year olds. I said I should have been kissing girls IN 2008 and the other user pointed out that girls born in 2008 have kissed boys.
Ohk sorry, because I seen a few threads wer guys saying they wanna fuck prime young teens and it's just sick tbh

:feelskek: sorry bro lmao I can have my opinion. Guess I'm still youngcel so I don't know how bad shit gets as more time passes
IT ONLY GETS WORSE FROM HERE ON OUT, BUDDYBOYO. BUCKLE UP :feelscry::feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Not white but ok. Dude just end it there stop replying to me
Sure thing man
Is this man harassing you, should I call the police?
N-no b-bro. This w-was my opening set brah. I'm not c-congruent e-enough bro. My masculine e-e-energy needs to start getting m-momentum brah. :redpill::redpill::redpill: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Today I had to do a review of an article about teenage girls magazines and how they reinforce the patriarchy through encouraging young girls to obsess about their looks and behavior in order to please men Chads :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: