Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 16 year old Chad shamed by foid cashiers for buying condoms

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-

TL;DR 16 year old Chad buys condoms at pharmacy and the female cashier ridicules him for fucking in grade 10.

She would fuck him If he asked

God dammit. As I type this comment, my agematch is railing a prime teen pussy. Someone tell me again that teens can't be incels.

I just skimmed through it and have no sympathy for him. WHY? Because as soon as he finished buying those he a fucked a teen girl.

Doesn't matter he still fucked at 16.

If I was buying Condoms, I'd be bragging about it.

I despise old females.

>Don't put down kids for making the right decision
i mean, safe sex is good i suppose
>Still has sex while underage
I don't think sex while underage is the "right decision"

She shamed Chad for buying condoms because she wants to have his cum inside her and have his babies.

Fucking young sex havers need to get an STD or STI or something
I was struggling for my life at age 16 while these youngchads fuck their classmates I hate all of them fuckoff

She’s just mad that he’s not fucking her.

Imagine being the cashier at this place being a virgin well into your thirties, seeing a lot of kids buying condoms, I'd just kill myself and take others with me if it ever gets to that point.

I felt anger reading that tbh

She got mad he fucked a prime female instead of her, the power of chad

The comments are suifuel, especially some of the top ones.

Waaaahhh I get to nut into qt teen foids but the normies made FUN of me and I was too much of a CUCK to say anything back waaaah feel bad for me fellow normies waaah! Waaaaaah hanks for the gold kind stranger (Ima still cuck you though ngl js nothing personal bro!) waaaaah!!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back