Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 16 of the 18 victims of the Maine mass shooting are male.

He was angry about non whites taking over his country so he shot up 95% white Maine :lul:

Jewsa probably uses these shootings as population control. I mean you sell guns in the supermarket. This is not an accident anymore. They want shootings to happen.

Jewsa probably uses these shootings as population control. I mean you sell guns in the supermarket. This is not an accident anymore. They want shootings to happen.
Not really amerimutts love their second amendment rights there's no conspiracy to keep these shootings happening

Spree shootings are an inferior method of guerilla warfare compared to targeted assassination like Ted Kaczynski did for 17 years.

Spree shootings are an inferior method of guerilla warfare compared to targeted assassination like Ted Kaczynski did for 17 years.
Exactly, these mass shooters are retarded

almost looks like its planned

Spree shootings are suicides. They just decide to go out with a bang and kill other people first.