Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 15yo tranny (wtf?) depressed about being a turbomanlet

sit back relax you are here forever

Yeah at 5 1 thats death

Time to go back to being a woman and playing on tutorial mode

Why would you crank up the difficulty like that

Yeah at 5 1 thats death

Time to go back to being a woman and playing on tutorial mode

Why would you crank up the difficulty like that
Imagine being so retarded you willingly give up a free pass to an easy life :lul: for what? To be an ugly male with no height or masculine features

never forget the feminist woman who LARPed as a man for a year thinking it'd be easy.

norah.jpg

Results: All women thought she was a gay man, got called faggot by women, other women were cold and dismissive to her, and she saw generally how shit men's lives were and that women lived on tutorial mode.

IT will NOT touch this at all. How do they explain that 99% of trannies are male to female? Because it's going from hard mode to tutorial mode with all game cheats on.

I can already tell that western society’s current acceptance of transgenderism will be looked down upon by future generations. I think Zoomers may even frown upon it considering how many of them are raised in ethnic households compared to millennials

@Cybersex is our hope would fuck OP :feelshaha:

Western culture has truly done a number on us all.

She wants to experience nightmare mode huh? Quite a stupid decision.

5'1 holy fuck it's unbelievably over there is literally not one drop of hope for him. So brutal and sad.

@Cybersex is our hope would fuck OP :feelshaha:
No. This Is a man even tho hè has XX chromosomes. I was arguing exactly that: you can find XX individuals unattractive even tho they are XX since they have a male biology because of hormones

No. This Is a man even tho hè has XX chromosomes. I was arguing exactly that: you can find XX individuals unattractive even tho they are XX since they have a male biology because of hormones
JFL @ this faggot imagine being dense enough to believe this transgender nonsense.

Personally i feel anyone can be who they want - but once came in touch with a transexual who embraced feminism and treated me like crap because of something my t-shirt said. It then proceeded to act obnoxious infront of me and then went and told my manager that i was being abusive for no reason.

People need to understand what life as an incel is like.

JFL @ this faggot imagine being dense enough to believe this transgender nonsense.
I was actually making an argument. Since you too stupido to counter argue you resort to name calling

Women are retarded.

Idk why a woman and a SHORT woman at that would ever transition to male, the stupidity and brainwashing is off the charts.

Another mentally ill moron.

Imagine being a 5'1 FEMALE and thinking injecting Testosterone is a good idea, once she realises she will never be a man she will probably either rope or 'de transition' like that tranny foid that was posted here.

The new normal.