Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 1561 celestial phenomenon over Nuremberg

• Thread starter Deleted member 21230
  • Start date
Mass psychogenic illness leading to collective hallucinations.

Could've been anything

Images 19

Just Shart™

BRB using time mail to send a message and find out what people saw back then.

Last edited:
All these miracuolous events (or other religious miracles) ceased to occur following the invention of cameras.

This should be enough explanation.

All these miracuolous events (or other religious miracles) ceased to occur following the invention of cameras.
Not true, at least not with ufo sightings. Most likely they are misidentified human aircrafts and not little green men from Zeta Reticuli looking to probe cattle and flatten corn fields, but there are some interesting videos out there.

View: https://youtu.be/rO_M0hLlJ-Q

Probably nothing but it makes you wonder

Not true, at least not with ufo sightings. Most likely they are misidentified human aircrafts and not little green men from Zeta Reticuli looking to probe cattle and flatten corn fields, but there are some interesting videos out there.

View: https://youtu.be/rO_M0hLlJ-Q

Probably nothing but it makes you wonder

Yes, but this video is once again inconclusive.
But cameras or video recorders never captured such a sight that the people in Nuremberg claimed to see or a bleeding Jesus statue or anything else that is clearly and undeniably extraterrestial or supernatural.
I'm not saying that I'm sure extraterrestial life doesn't exist, because I'm not. But I do believe that most of the old stories and the occasional photos and videos that claim to uncover something fantastic (while being inconclusive at best) are just recounts of people who were too primitive to understand othetwise natural phenomena or fabrications of crooks trying to make money or cheap fame.