Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 156 users on a saturday night

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
we literally get more on monday mornings, it's over

Orangutan3

but what are my brocels doing :ping:

we literally get more on monday mornings, it's over
Bro why is that line so fucking true?

You KNOW its over when the most social interaction you have is on a Monday morning at school/work

Fakecels are out fucking stacies

i was disablingaccountmaxxing

usually i'd be slavewavemaxxing rn, but I'm off this saturday, mang :smonk::feelsLSD:

over

Checking on truecel night

I'm fucking becky cashier rn, she was looking at me and i just said fuck it. Gonna talk to her. Said "hi, i feel like i know you from somewhere" and then i showed her how much i shower and then she got on all fours. Kinda interesting

hello my niggers
I got a 10 percent warning today

then don't do that

over
I posted FBI documents and since proudweeb is my supervisor he got angry and gave me a warning, I think my salary is gonna get lowered too :smonk::feelsrope:

this is a long observed phenomenon :feelshmm:

saturday night is the night you know trucels from fakecels

To be fair, I will probably sign off just to get drunk & play Witcher III :feelsjuice:

Might throw on a movie as well.

Probably just masturbating... That's why I'm usually doing.

Playing Goldeneye on the switch, nostigialmaxxing.

Sorry I'm late to respond, I was too busy fucking my harem of Stacies.

To be fair, I will probably sign off just to get drunk & play Witcher III :feelsjuice:

Might throw on a movie as well.
How good is Witcher 3, I have the game in my library but never bothered to install and play it :feelsstudy:

How good is Witcher 3, I have the game in my library but never bothered to install and play it :feelsstudy:
Definitely a good game. It is tough at first ngl, so I set it on the lowest difficulty until I was around level 10-11 when the game gets noticeably easier & I had much better armor/weaponry.

My advice for you is to level up the Quen sign since that provides you with a shield which is very useful, and also to level up Igni since it deals a fire blast which is very good.

Also, learn to dodge & roll as much as you can in combat: Only use quick attacks and take quick strikes at an enemy- no more than 3-4 hits, if that.

Also make sure to meditate & have alcohol or Dwarven Spirit to replenish Swallow -the potion that heals you- and on the two lowest difficulties it replenishes health.

What system do you have it on btw?

I'm eating and rotting.

does anyone know if the yakuza series is any good or is it normtier garbo?

Fakcels and their wifes

I'm fucking becky cashier rn, she was looking at me and i just said fuck it. Gonna talk to her. Said "hi, i feel like i know you from somewhere" and then i showed her how much i shower and then she got on all fours. Kinda interesting
:ahegao:

Playing Genshin impact and kingdom come deliverance on Saturday night

Im online every day of the week.

Most Young adults record themselves javing sex