Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 153cm femlet demands 190cm

AllejDon

AllejDon

alone
★★★

Not even 180 cm is enough for this 5’0 foid

Last edited:
aediothgjçdhulfjkzgjjgznhjzdhzzjnzgzznzvnzgvnlzrflzrflrglgrgrjgdgrzgzddhttdhzhzdxxfnhxhxhhtxhthxxhthtxhtxhtxfhthft:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsBox::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsbaton::feelstrash::feelssus::feelssus::feelstrash::society::society::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I AM GOING TO RAPE HER UNTIL SHE IS SCREAMING WHY I GET MOG LIKE THIS THAT FOID IS MINE MINE I WILL KILL ALL TALLFAGS I WILL SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAFOIDLETS ARE MINE MINE MINE MINEMINE MINEEFJSFISURGIRSNDIFBKUDFNKGKSDBFKSHNEFKUHKSYHFKUYSHEKUFHKUSYF
I AM GOING TO TURTUREA HER RE THISE UNACCETPABLE AJFNSF HUCK THIS GAY HEARTH ALL FOIDS AREM INE I WILL KIILL ALL THOSE TALLFAGGOTS SJKFHLIUENFINFDJNFDLIJFHX;HFND;HEHF;HXD;HGHS;KGRHG;FJSRG

Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

He is most likely 188/189 frauding 190. And he's facially a chad, while she is a low tier becky.

aediothgjçdhulfjkzgjjgznhjzdhzzjnzgzznzvnzgvnlzrflzrflrglgrgrjgdgrzgzddhttdhzhzdxxfnhxhxhhtxhthxxhthtxhtxhtxfhthft:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsBox::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsbaton::feelstrash::feelssus::feelssus::feelstrash::society::society::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I AM GOING TO RAPE HER UNTIL SHE IS SCREAMING WHY I GET MOG LIKE THIS THAT FOID IS MINE MINE I WILL KILL ALL TALLFAGS I WILL SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAFOIDLETS ARE MINE MINE MINE MINEMINE MINEEFJSFISURGIRSNDIFBKUDFNKGKSDBFKSHNEFKUHKSYHFKUYSHEKUFHKUSYF
I AM GOING TO TURTUREA HER RE THISE UNACCETPABLE AJFNSF HUCK THIS GAY HEARTH ALL FOIDS AREM INE I WILL KIILL ALL THOSE TALLFAGGOTS SJKFHLIUENFINFDJNFDLIJFHX;HFND;HEHF;HXD;HGHS;KGRHG;FJSRG

HYPERGAMOUS SLUT JFL SOMEONE GO ER ON HER

He is most likely 188/189 frauding 190. And he's facially a chad, while she is a low tier becky.
:reeeeee::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee: YOUA ARE FAKECEL TALLFAG STFU YOU BRAGTARD MOFGGER TALLFAGGOT YOU HAVE FOIDLETS LUSTING AFTER YOU YOU STUPID MOOGER IWILL KILL ALLT ALLGEFAGS JKASFHLSHEFLIFHFHLSIFLFSDHUFSHUHSGHSGHLSGHSGLHSHUSGHLUSGHUSHSDHKFSHSDF:feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

:reeeeee::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee: YOUA ARE FAKECEL TALLFAG STFU YOU BRAGTARD MOFGGER TALLFAGGOT YOU HAVE FOIDLETS LUSTING AFTER YOU YOU STUPID MOOGER IWILL KILL ALLT ALLGEFAGS JKASFHLSHEFLIFHFHLSIFLFSDHUFSHUHSGHSGHLSGHSGLHSHUSGHLUSGHUSHSDHKFSHSDF:feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
That guy in the video is 7.5-8/10 facially, I'm 4/10 max.

Someone get me a bat. Cause it’s clobberin’ time.
227C43BF 98DC 4263 9679 61A99C55655E

I hate these whores

tall girls seething

The shorter they are, the more demanding they become, experienced it myself when i had a crush on someone this short, i was towering her yet she still didn't consider me man enough for her midget roast beef flaps.

All of this because of normies demand for short foids.

lol "I like tall men because they make me feel safe" that goober looks like a 6'3" version of the kid from Terminator 2

I like the way she's positioning the camera so she doesn't look like a dwarf.

It's a good thing she'll get pumpNdumped :feelsjuice:

insanely based thread

or is it? :feelshehe:

squat cauldron of genetic waste

Ah, interesting. The other incel forum has a drawing subforum so I was wondering if we would get one too
Really? Now I must know… all I could find with art threads are the ones that are never pinned. But with that, it would be awesome!

Hope she gets raped and killled

And killed and raped
And killed and raped and nananananaaaaaa

Last edited:
Ropefuel tbh :feelsrope:
that dude is a fucking pedo though lmao :feelsLSD:
Nothing wrong with dating a girl shorter than you as long as she isn't a literal midget. When your a tall Chad that's what most of your options will be.

why would u wanna date someone who is 30 cm shorter than u, borderline pedophilia
Yeah, that would be way to short for me being 5'3. I would feel uncomfortable dating a girl shorter than 4'10, tbh.

But if you're a 6'5 Chad, why not date a girl who's 5'0-5'7 if that's the average height for a foid? Sure, he could get girls taller than that if he's more into that and wants taller children but even the shorter foids are still going to throw themselves to him. And maybe he does like the height difference and he can just go with whoever he wants.

i donnu i feel like want a girl my height dating short girls would feel weird
Yeah, ideally I would want a foid around my height too. But most foids wouldn't even settle for their heightmatch and want that big height difference.

why would u wanna date someone who is 30 cm shorter than u, borderline pedophilia
If I was a tallfag I would not breed with a woman who is barely 5 feet, at that point she dates you and would reproduce with you to compensate for her femlet/manlet genes and would just create manlet incel sons. But I agree, dating a girl 30 cm shorter would just make me feel weird, hell the difference between this dude and the girl is almost 40 cm

just look like your bf's granddaughter, tee hee :feelsaww: but it's these stinky inkies who dream about girls younger than them by 5 years (but over 18+) who are pedos, yikes :feelsUgh:

it's unironically fully over just ldar at this point tbh:dafuckfeels:

6 feet is short in 2021

View attachment 462514
Not even 180 cm is enough for this 5’0 foid
At least she's being honest.

I think I prefer this kind of brutal brunette to the "height doesn't matter but my BF just happens to be 190cm" foids.

I know how her smug prideful brutality feels irksome, but at least there is no deception, no pretending to be some holier-than-thou person immune to physical characteristics in partner selection.

We should just create a similar meme to this for foids' weight or vaginal gape.

Like shake our head no for 300lb/250lb/200lb/150lb girl and only shake head yes for 100lb girl. See how they react.

It's relatively common for short foids to only date tall guys. Once she has the experience of being towered over and utterly manhandled in bed, nothing less will satisfy her.

It's relatively common for short foids to only date tall guys. Once she has the experience of being towered over and utterly manhandled in bed, nothing less will satisfy her.
Yeah that manhandling in bed would seal the deal for them dating tallfags.

Short foids seem to obsess over tallfags. Trying to even out their short genetics I guess.