Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 1500 posts and I haven’t even reached the next colour yet, I’m still blue

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Through the power of autism and dedication to the craft of posting with you fine gentlemen, I have now reached 1500 posts.

You’re gonna die if you postmaxx too much.

Probably cause you've been posting too fast lol

Nice congrats. Same used to happen to me.

You can't defeat blueceldom so easily.
Our fallen postmaxxer @Bane of Arthropods tried yet failed to do so at 2900 posts.
Over for op

didn't read the rules huh, you'll be gone soon

too tired to postmaxx, i'll stay grey forever

Postmaxxing is a joint, collective effort, as opposed to the egotistical conception some people have of it. You cant postmaxx in a vaccum, engaging with the Other is necessary, amplifying posts from others, seizing opportunities others create for you to respond. When you post something in a thread, you need to wait for the input from the other to make a new post possible. When other users postmaxx you can only gain from it, because the forum becomes more dynamic and the opportunities for posting multiply. Postmaxxing is an exercise in altruism, self improvement and cooperation

This post gives me a tingling sense of deja vu.

Thats one of the best colors

Nice work on the milestone, man.