Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 15 yr old CuckTears user talks about PEDOPHILIA and how she is INSCURE. “muh inscurityy wahhh” “ima minor btw”

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Screenshot 20190101 150132 Reddit

“i hated myself from it”
Lol at this bitch that hates herself because chad doesnt like her.
“im a minor” awww poor you but you are not a minor if you cum guzzled chad. You should be treated like an adult.:feelskek::feelskek:

Dumb cunt doesn't even know what psdophilia is.

View attachment 76671

“i hated myself from it”
Lol at this bitch that hates herself because chad doesnt like her.
“im a minor” awww poor you but you are not a minor if you cum guzzled chad. You should be treated like an adult.:feelskek::feelskek:
"I'm an H cup"

She forgot to leave out the fact that shes 300 pounds.

Stupid bitch can be fucked by 90 year old men in most developed european countries. Dumb whore thinks she's a little baby pwincess

Kids should not have sex before 18

Minor is my ass. isn't she suck chad's cock in party? if you're old enough to get fucked,youre old enough to get involved in such things you whore slut

LARP if not landwhale

An H Cup lol. Bitch must be 400lbs.

"I'm an H cup"

She forgot to leave out the fact that shes 300 pounds.
She is a landwhale. They dont even have to say too much

You are closer to being an adult than a child when you’re 16.

such a bullshit thing to say. just looking for a reason to be upset with us lol. how would someone you don’t know doing something you don’t see ruin your self esteem? ban anyone under 18 from the internet tbh all they write is retarded shit like this and i’m 15 but i liek this music fuck my generation

Minor is my ass. isn't she suck chad's cock in party? if you're old enough to get fucked,youre old enough to get involved in such things you whore slut
I agree, she knows that she sucks chads dick. Why cant she just be treated like one?

2 things:

1: I bet she wouldn’t feel bad if incels were all hot tall guys

2: 16 years old is not a child. 16 years old has been fertile for a few years already, is already in it’s final form. and is legal in most of the world.

Don't worry butter cup, no one is gonna to touch you here.
But in other hand, one of your family member...

Don't worry butter cup, no one is gonna to touch you here.
But in other hand, one of your family member...
They literally commit incest

I can tell that when shes away from her computer she was sucking dick.

Fuck you cucktears

She's obviously desperate for validation and for someone to call her "empowering" and a "role model"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back