Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 15 years old, fatcel, looking to dietmaxx and gymmaxx how do i start?

Shabba

Shabba

Postmaxxers can burn + high iq posts only
★★
As the title says, I'm looking to dietmaxx and gymmaxx in the hopes I might be holding some sort of chadd-ish genes under my weight gain genes I'm also the 'funny' guy so I could possibly ascend with a fellow 5-8 nigger, I'm really gonna try to keep my dirty hands off the burger in 2022 because if I'm still lard by the time I'm 16 it might as well be over. so I want to start taking life seriously for once.

Some info on my situation: I live in Britain where its mostly cold allowing me to be easily demotivated to go for a run and my nigger mom always cooks bulky food which I have to do 3x the work to cut off but since this country is such a stay inside and be lazy place its really took its toll on me and I've developed a very monstrous eating cycle which I never had to deal with back in Africa because all my mind was focused on was studying and playing outside.

I'm average height with an average penis, I'm not sure about its true length since I'm pretty fat but I estimate it could be a good size if more testosterone could flow in my body

My local gym is about 50 kilometres away with a bus trip which takes 10 minutes by bus

As for what I eat, I cannot really control what food I get as my mother makes it all the time but it usually contains carbohydrate filled dishes like rice or potatos and we have fast food about once a week. I've tried time and time again to tell my mother to make new stuff she has agreed but it is usually all for naut as all we really have is a bunch of sauces which... go with rice :feelsseriously:. I do want her to start buying new stuff but I could never find a good dish that is sustainable for months or years to come have good taste and not stuff itself in my body

I've already started my journey by telling her i won't be consuming her weekly fast food anymore as the first stage to self control but I know if I want to be atleast a fitcel I have to try harder than that

:lul: help a fat nigcel out don't mock me either plz

Eat less fatfuck.

pm me and ill give you all the advice you need

Eat less and don't eat before bed time and most important don't browse this forum. You belong on looksmax.org

do you have a bike? go ride it.
or start with going on walks.
just do some sort of excercise.
your body at first will want to eat more because of that, but you can't.
don't eat more even if your body will be more hungry because of the excercising.
after a few weeks your body will get used to it and not respond with so much hunger anymore.
good luck.

Go to Somalia if you want to be skinny

3 more years until you become an official member at incels.is

I eat less than 1000 calories/50 carbs a day.

I intermittent fast everyday.

I only drink water and my weekly diet consists of

Meat
Fish
Eggs
Nuts
Berries
Yogurt
Dark Chocolate

It was hard in the beginning but now i'm use to it.
what height / weight did you start cutting at

As the title says, I'm looking to dietmaxx and gymmaxx in the hopes I might be holding some sort of chadd-ish genes under my weight gain genes I'm also the 'funny' guy so I could possibly ascend with a fellow 5-8 nigger, I'm really gonna try to keep my dirty hands off the burger in 2022 because if I'm still lard by the time I'm 16 it might as well be over. so I want to start taking life seriously for once.

Some info on my situation: I live in Britain where its mostly cold allowing me to be easily demotivated to go for a run and my nigger mom always cooks bulky food which I have to do 3x the work to cut off but since this country is such a stay inside and be lazy place its really took its toll on me and I've developed a very monstrous eating cycle which I never had to deal with back in Africa because all my mind was focused on was studying and playing outside.

I'm average height with an average penis, I'm not sure about its true length since I'm pretty fat but I estimate it could be a good size if more testosterone could flow in my body

My local gym is about 50 kilometres away with a bus trip which takes 10 minutes by bus

As for what I eat, I cannot really control what food I get as my mother makes it all the time but it usually contains carbohydrate filled dishes like rice or potatos and we have fast food about once a week. I've tried time and time again to tell my mother to make new stuff she has agreed but it is usually all for naut as all we really have is a bunch of sauces which... go with rice :feelsseriously:. I do want her to start buying new stuff but I could never find a good dish that is sustainable for months or years to come have good taste and not stuff itself in my body

I've already started my journey by telling her i won't be consuming her weekly fast food anymore as the first stage to self control but I know if I want to be atleast a fitcel I have to try harder than that

Get acuttane treatment for oil and get bucal fat removal

Just stop eating and go for a run br0

Stop eating fast food and also stop drinking stuff with sugar in it.

I was in 9th grade when you were born. You are going to lose weight and have sex before me

Get the fuck off this site and come back when you are 18. I bet you wont classify as incel then.

Take HGH asap

15 and incel hmmmm get the fuck outta here kid go exercise and stay away from this place.

intermittent fasting. also trust me running when it's hot is much worse compared to when it's cold

:feelsaww:

Eat less fatfuck.
Yeah it's not hard, just say you've eaten already or just throw away the food.

Also track your food. You need to know how many calories you consume daily and how many you need to cut out of your diet.

Do some research there's plenty of information available on the internet

Leaving this forum would ve a good start

You're black? Its over for you. Especially with UK foids.

Just blackpilling you in case you are under the delusion gymmaxxing is going to get you any english pussy. :feelsLSD:

Goood. Get blackpilled from an early age

Minimal sugar. Skip the chips, soda ,and candy.exercise if you can. Running with weightlifting. Sleep well is number 1

Cook your own meals if your mother isn't going to make anything healthy. It's not hard.

Looks maxx. Leave this forum, there's no need to be here.

dn rn

Bulk like fuck

how many pushups and lunges are you doing each day OP?

do you have a bar to work up to chins on?

a solid metal pole to put on some chairs to do australian rows?