RageFuel 15 Year Olds are Getting STDs and Pregnant While We Can’t Even Get Laid Once

MentalChaos

MentalChaos

Obama was a mistake…
★★
1d 5h 27m
Article from CTV News: People aged 15 to 29 should get annual testing for chlamydia, gonorrhea: experts

Excerpts: “Chlamydia and gonorrhea are the most commonly reported STIs in Canada, and infection rates have been increasing since 2000. Reports of chlamydia and gonorrhea are highest among those aged 15 to 29, and experts believe those numbers are underreported, according to the report.

Reported rates of chlamydia in people aged 15 to 29 are 1.0 to 1.9 per cent of the population, but experts believe with unreported cases it is closerto 5 to 7 per cent.”

15!? Not 18! 15! I fucking hate teens who have casual sex! They are a bunch of dimwit TWD pieces of shit who end up knocking up the teen whores or are the teen whores getting knocked up.

The article also says that these rates are rising. It’s because foids loving fucking only Chad, and since Chad is now having sex with multiple people instead of one romantic partner, he is getting STIs and spreading them to whores. Things are only getting worse for us every single fucking day.

I’m following people who I went to high school with on Instagram and they aren’t even ashamed that they are teen parents. In fact, they are being praised for it! Normies are enabling bad decisions. I’m not advocating for abortion at all but I am advocating for not being a fucking whore.

Want anymore proof of the blackpill? I once talked to this foid online about what the worst thing someone did to her at school was and she said that someone tried to rape her. About a month after this conversation she posted a photo of her holding a box of condoms on her Insta story! I doubt anyone even tried to rape her. She just didn’t like he was a Chad.

Lucky bastards get to enjoy young love and sex while even if we ascend (which we probably never will) we can only fuck roasties. Time to LDAR.

Miserable

Miserable

Tired of Living
★★★
17d 18h 56m
I'm enjoying the fact that dumb motherfuckers are getting STI's.
Based IK.
But we get nothing.

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Major
★★★★
17d 23h 11m
For real. This is ragefuel at finest.

MentalChaos

MentalChaos

Obama was a mistake…
★★
1d 5h 27m
I'm enjoying the fact that dumb motherfuckers are getting STI's.
Honestly, I was so caught up in the fact they were getting laid, I hadn’t even thought about the fact they have to suffer for their repercussions.

Inceldom has fucked me up so badly I can’t even see the good out of any situation anymore. FML.

What’s worse is that even though I’m a virgin I get cold sores, which are a form of herpes. That’s the ultimate middle finger to me. I don’t get to experience any pleasure from sex but I am forced to suffer the consequences from it. Fucking hell…

Miserable

Miserable

Tired of Living
★★★
17d 18h 56m
Honestly, I was so caught up in the fact they were getting laid, I hadn’t even thought about the fact they have to suffer for their repercussions.

Inceldom has fucked me up so badly I can’t even see the good out of any situation anymore. FML.

What’s worse is that even though I’m a virgin I get cold sores, which are a form of herpes. That’s the ultimate middle finger to me. I don’t get to experience any pleasure from sex but I am forced to suffer the consequences from it. Fucking hell…
You don't deserve to go through that brocel. They do.
I can't see the good in anything, I can't go out in the woods without hearing some passing foids nearby, I watch a YT video without some dumb ad or such, nothing.
My inclination to rope is getting stronger every day ngl.

MentalChaos

MentalChaos

Obama was a mistake…
★★
1d 5h 27m
My inclination to rope is getting stronger every day ngl.
I’ve made a fair amount of ropes in my life, all I needed to do was kick the chair and I’d be finished.

What’s holding me back isn’t missing out on anything in life or my family. What’s holding me back is knowing how much it’s gonna hurt.

As weird as it sounds, it’s the physical pain holding me back and nothing else. That’s why if I had a firearm I know I would be dead already. It’s quick. Unfortunately, the chances of me ever getting one are almost 0% because of a ton of reasons.

The rope will probably take me one day. I just don’t know when.

Miserable

Miserable

Tired of Living
★★★
17d 18h 56m
I’ve made a fair amount of ropes in my life, all I needed to do was kick the chair and I’d be finished.

What’s holding me back isn’t missing out on anything in life or my family. What’s holding me back is knowing how much it’s gonna hurt.

As weird as it sounds, it’s the physical pain holding me back and nothing else. That’s why if I had a firearm I know I would be dead already. It’s quick. Unfortunately, the chances of me ever getting one are almost 0% because of a ton of reasons.

The rope will probably take me one day. I just don’t know when.
I could do it too. All I need is to grab the belt and hang.
But it will hurt.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
94d 11h 54m
Most women are whores.

nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
★★
181d 7h 53m
Hopefully a variant of HIV that causes painful blisters all over the body and then kills spreads.

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

It just so happens that 6 million died
★★★★★
102d 15h 52m
24 yo and I just want to get a smile from a girl :feelswhat::feelsbadman:

proudweeb

proudweeb

craving your little sister
★★★★★
10d 8h 43m
:feelsXmas: fuckin herpes sluts