Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 15 year old sophomore is talking about how many people she “hooked up” with on the bus.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I’m literally sitting a seat away and she’s talking to her orbiters and they’re pretending that she’s really cool for hooking up with 3+. I put my headphones in tbh and I’m blasting the music, so she probably “hooked up” with more than just 3. I don’t want hear this nasty ass shit anymore.

I'm one of the guys shes talking about

@Saudade thoughts?

You know what to do man.

You know what to do man.

I can’t fight these guys cause I know for a fact they’re white knights and will try jumping me instead of running the fair fade. Fucking pussies man.

same here but on college
girls openly talk about the dicks they've taken, how many, from how many people, their shapes, their length
they talk about the texture of cum, about the orgies they had, about fucking with strangers :feelspuke::feelspuke:

and simps just sit there listening with this dumb fucking look on their punchable faces as if they were listening to some revelation or something life changing

the shamelessness of the average foid deeply disturbs me. all the traits we've been indoctrinated since childhood to expect from women: gentleness, shyness, wisdom, they couldn't be any less accurate. they are barely one step above animals.

@Saudade thoughts?
7e1

I heard that shit in high school too. It's a very common thing, sadly. Girls who are BOTH incredibly insecure and retarded think a high count is impressive or even good for a woman. Once they've been ran through they realize it only makes them feel worse every time.
same here but on college
girls openly talk about the dicks they've taken, how many, from how many people, their shapes, their length
they talk about the texture of cum, about the orgies they had, about fucking with strangers :feelspuke::feelspuke:

and simps just sit there listening with this dumb fucking look on their punchable faces as if they were listening to some revelation or something life changing

the shamelessness of the average foid deeply disturbs me. all the traits we've been indoctrinated since childhood to expect from women: gentleness, shyness, wisdom, they couldn't be any less accurate. they are barely one step above animals.
They treat men like a mall sample visit.