Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 15 year old gets shot by her 17 year old tyrone boyfriend. Personality overload.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

That's the face of a man with countless hobbies, a caring personality, an avid supporter of feminism, and someone that is deserving of a relationship.
Also:
920x920.jpg
:feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

nahh man he prolly just hacked her toxic masculinity radar and turned it off so she doesn't reject his PERSONALITY

It’s not his fault. He’s not the bad guy according to society. We are the bad guy simply for discussing the shooting.

Yet somehow we're the abusers:feelsthink:

15?? Holy fuck

i thought black didn't crack she looks 25

The incredible intelligence of this man to be able to kill a foid and possibly get off without serious punishment is to be commended.

that is an innocent 15 year old child!!!!!! that 17 year old creep male is a pedo!!!!! he must have forced her to expose her cleavage like that too!!!!

That's the face of a man with countless hobbies, a caring personality, an avid supporter of feminism, and someone that is deserving of a relationship.
Also:
920x920.jpg

Thing about black girls is in shape, they can have some really good bodies but they can just suddenly blow up and early too. I mean like at 20 years old or so.

I bet she used to describe him as a “really sweet guy” and a “feminist”.

Some rack for a 15 year old

and the lonely virgins are the terrorists KEK, this world really hate ugly virgin men

Ever given the chance to be with someone I believe that almost everyone here would never end up doing something like this.

Personality does matter, only the violent, criminal, thug type personality. It's the only personality foids care about.

fucking nigger and stacy bitch hope they both rot in hell

920x920.jpg
But if any adult is attracted to her they are a pedophile, seriously fuck society.

This slut are showing so much tits she might as well open a hotdog stand I mean she clearly isn´t wearing that top to show off her shoes she wants men (Chads) to look at her tits fucking degenerate whore I am glad she is dead this is what happens when glitches happens on tutorial mode lol.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Fuck the west. a 15yo isnt supposed to have a bf
holy fuck what kind of a 15yo is that

Where's the Lifefuel tag bro?

Over for blackcels

:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Wait how old is he?

the face ruins it and makes her look too old (or just ugly)

i suppose that black women are not the most attractive on average

that is an innocent 15 year old child!!!!!! that 17 year old creep male is a pedo!!!!! he must have forced her to expose her cleavage like that too!!!!

That foid is 15????? Holy fuck, it's impossible to approach in the US, you'll end up in jail without even knowing what happened.

That foid is 15????? Holy fuck, it's impossible to approach in the US, you'll end up in jail without even knowing what happened.
bitch unironically looks 25

bitch unironically looks 25
Another reason why that AoC shit sucks, some girls look way older, like the one my Chadlite friend approached at the animecon.

The AoC should be puberty. You can always tell a foid who is going through or went through puberty from a literal child.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back