Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

15 year old demon stabs a 68 year old 70 times with a pair of scissors

Bitch

Bitch

Wizard
29d 5h 18m
in Fall River, New York, fifteen-year-old Heavenly Arroyo fatally [email protected] an elderly woman with a pair of scissors.

According to court documents, Heavenly Arroyo would use a pair of scissors to [email protected] Ana

Vasquez-Rodriguez, age 68, 70 times. The [email protected]!ng would result in the d3ath of Ana Vasquez-Rodriguez, who was bedridden due to a stroke. In the end, Heavenly Arroyo would enter a guilty plea, and the now eighteen-year-old was given a life sentence with the possibility of parole. Before having her first parole hearing, the juvenile k!ller must serve nineteen years in prison.

OutcastedOutcast

OutcastedOutcast

Officer
★★★★
8d 18h 49m
in Fall River, New York, fifteen-year-old Heavenly Arroyo fatally [email protected] an elderly woman with a pair of scissors.

According to court documents, Heavenly Arroyo would use a pair of scissors to [email protected] Ana

Vasquez-Rodriguez, age 68, 70 times. The [email protected]!ng would result in the d3ath of Ana Vasquez-Rodriguez, who was bedridden due to a stroke. In the end, Heavenly Arroyo would enter a guilty plea, and the now eighteen-year-old was given a life sentence with the possibility of parole. Before having her first parole hearing, the juvenile k!ller must serve nineteen years in prison.
Is this the bitch ?

The image that pops up when searching this bitch name .
Now I hate foids and what they do to us . But the old foid had more value than this young foid . The old foid could be a grandma to someone while this young foid is just some useless Low empathy bitch that deserves to be executed for her crime .

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
7d 16h 19m
I don’t understand how the “victims” are put in this situation.

You read everyday of these grotesque crimes or even small things that caused someone’s death. I just don’t understand how people put themselves in these positions in the first place. Same thing with getting sick.

This is coming from someone who was in NYC, California, etc in the heigh of the pandemic and never got COVID.

It’s almost as if people purposely put themselves in these positions with the perpetrators knowing full well they’re unwell.

Same thing could be said about a female wearing a mini skirt walking in a dark alley at midnight in an area with lots of crime.

Or someone walking around with a bag full of money exposed.

Or a female who is still with their abuser and each time he beats the hell out of her until one day she’s on the news.

I’ve made my point

Last edited:
stan_

stan_

Greycel
3h 30m
western civilization at it's best

Bitch

Bitch

Wizard
29d 5h 18m
Is this the bitch ? View attachment 699587
The image that pops up when searching this bitch name .
Now I hate foids and what they do to us . But the old foid had more value than this young foid . The old foid could be a grandma to someone while this young foid is just some useless Low empathy bitch that deserves to be executed for her crime .
Yes

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

My postcount < your oneitis' bodycount
★★★★★
88d 17h 25m
RIP again @Emba :cryfeels:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7