Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 15 y/o British schoolgirl willingly joins ISIS as a teenage bride, regrets it, now wants to return & help fight terrorism

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date
Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-
Fascinated by ISIS cock, she leaves London at the age 15 to become a "Bride of ISIS" causing her British citizenship to be revoked shortly after.
After being passed around by ISIS chads for a while, she is forced to marry an incel-looking ISIS member 8 years older than her, having joined the group from Holland. They end up having 2 children, both of whom die due to having breathing difficulties and her being a shitty mother.
While pregnant with her third child at the age 19, she makes a plea to the UK government to let her return home "not because she feels remorseful for joining ISIS but so her unborn child will be safe." Her third child ends up dying as well and later his husband is arrested and taken to a Kurdish-run prison in Syria.

Fast forward to present day, she begs the UK government yet again to let her return, saying "she'd rather die than return to IS."
This time she actually apologizes to the UK public and asks for forgiveness. She aims to "prove her innocence" and refute claims of her being involved in "terrorist activity" saying that "she did nothing in IS but be a mother and a wife."
Addressing Boris Johnson directly, she said: "I think I could very much help you in your fight against terrorism because you clearly don't know what you're doing." as if her having taken loads of ISIS cock makes her eligible LOL

Sources:

Attachments

• r (3).jpg
    r (3).jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 126
  • r (2).jpg
    r (2).jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 101
  • r (1).jpg
    r (1).jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Aunt Shamima...

She makes the best waffle syrups!

She really knows her waffles!

Strong and independent woman:soy:

That's not what a British woman looks like.

Forgot about isis

Her British citizenship should be revoked. Expel her to Afghanistan.

The Home Office was wrong to strip her of her citizenship, it's crazy that the executive can do that to anyone without prior judicial review.

no refunds
Here in the West, it's try before you buy, free samples, and test drives.
The Home Office was wrong to strip her of her citizenship, it's crazy that the executive can do that to anyone without prior judicial review.
Does British common law allow such a thing even in cases of treason (this qualifies, I think)?

Last edited:
talk about entitlement :feelstastyman:

Does British common law allow such a thing ecenin cases of treason (this qualifies, I think)?

Only if it is "prejudicial to national interests" and if someone has dual citizenship. Ob[UWSL]viously, the authority that this grants the Home Secretary, a political appointee, raises due process questions. I think deprivation of citizenship should require a court order.[/UWSL]

They claimed that Begum has Bangladeshi citizenship, but the Bangladeshi government denies this. The UK's quite obviously violating international treaties intended to reduce statelessness, but since she did join ISIS willingly no one gives a shit. I still think it sets a bad precedent.

Governments take responsibility for the conduct of their citizens, it's that simple, instead of dodging it.

Last edited:
Got sick of the Afghan bad boy ethnic and is now on a quest to find the British tall, white bad boy chad chav.

I hate that whore but I don't support stripping it of citizenship. This gives precedence to strip currycels of citizenship.

Got sick of the Afghan bad boy ethnic and is now on a quest to find the British tall, white bad boy chad chav.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

But she needs variety :foidSoy:

Lol, let her die in the shit skin country. This is the “natural selection” that women always champion themselves for. Spread open for terrorists, then begs to come home after the organization falls apart.

Let her back but only if she's made to fuck incels

She can go to Kabul and be a wife to a Taliban fighter

:lul::lul:

Lifefuel post

Just great to see a foid getting fucked by her own shitty decisions, anything to chase some chads dicks am i right?

:lul::lul:

Lifefuel post

Just great to see a foid getting fucked by her own shitty decisions, anything to chase some chads dicks am i right?
Foids only desire one thing: getting raped by chad.

modern day people are just stupid and cucks. Just put some lead in her in GTA V and problem gone.