Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

15 men compete for 5 foids

'A million people have seen me make out with a boy online.'
-Only gets one guy in her line.

What's up with East Asians giving their kids Anglo names?

The manlet was trying hard to talk to the foid while the tall guy just stood silent, yet the foid still picked the tall guy. Redpill.

Most Indians I knew would call themselves an Anglo name even if they had an Indian name. Like "Gary" instead of "Gurpreet" or "Randy" instead of "Randeep". Even some of the freshies I have dealt with do it.

15 men for 5 is an understatement of the current reality

That's a much better ratio than real life, I like those odds.

The manlet was trying hard to talk to the foid while the tall guy just stood silent, yet the foid still picked the tall guy. Redpill.
The short guy skipped too many showers

:redpill: heightpill confirmed

This is the future of this world

If this were representative of Tinder it would be 500 men for 5 women. And all 5 women would be landwhales.

not watching that, hope she dies in a car crash

Most Indians I knew would call themselves an Anglo name even if they had an Indian name. Like "Gary" instead of "Gurpreet" or "Randy" instead of "Randeep". Even some of the freshies I have dealt with do it.
I know a Vinesh who calls himself Vinny.

100 bullet magazine in this room +20 points

Very realistic to how it is in dating apps. Like the point they were making for this video, but it's cringe, and therefore I can not watch anymore.
Asians in general are guilty of that for some weird reason, and I'd like to hear directly from an Asian why that is. I've seen a good amount of Asians that have old school Anglo names like Alvin, Edwin/Edward, Larry, Bernard, Edgar, Wilson, etc., and I'm talking Asians who are 20-something.

Lol @ the girl who only got 1 dude, she wasnt even the worst looking

Lol @ the girl who only got 1 dude, she wasnt even the worst looking
Did you notice the eugenics in the video? All the Asian guys went to the Asian girl, blonde guys to blonde girl, dark hair guys to dark hair guys to dark hair girl