Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 15 is the new 18 for foids

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
After a long research with JBs, observing their behaviours and experiences I've come to the conclusion that, as for 2020, the age of 15 is the turning point for foids. Almost all girls by that age have already been railed by chad or chadlite, therefore making it impossible for normies, and let alone subhumans to even try anything with them.

Not even JBmaxxing is enough at this point. How far one will have to go to get a chance? Trying with foids even younger? Predatormaxxing? What we can expect from the following years? men resorting to toddlers since chad will be railing middle school girls? :feelsohgod:

It is truly over. :feelscry:

As a teen, 13 is the age girls usually start doing trying to do sexual stuff, with 15 being the latest point for losing their virginity. It's why I don't get teen love guys on here.

As a teen, 13 is the age girls usually start doing trying to do sexual stuff, with 15 being the latest point for losing their virginity.

As a teen, 13 is the age girls usually start doing trying to do sexual stuff, with 15 being the latest point for losing their virginity. It's why I don't get teen love guys on here.
some do stuff at 11,but yeah shit is bad

Most foids lose their virginity many years before 18.

I’ve seen a 9th grader’s IG and she was showing off her boobs in a video of hers

Little whore
Tfu on ITcucks who say 15yos are innocent little babies

The aoc should be 12. I will never pursue women again but it is at that age women should be wed off in this time.
It is a shame that their personalities are so repulsive, especially at that age.

Foid in my high school was bragging about having anal sex by age 14, and that was years ago, so I presume this is normal now.

yup.
at 14 the hot JBs at my school were all being gigaslayed by gigachads tyrones. Men had to wait more years, besides needing it more. Another female privilege.

15? foids start chasing cocks as soon as they turn 12, 15 is when they already lost all their value as human beings from getting pumped and dumped by hundreds of chads and then proceed to cry about muh feminism and that doesnt matter how many gallons of cum are inside of her, she still deserves to be treated equally jfl. I fucking hate foids

foids who have premarital sex should be thrown off buildings in Super Mario Bros

Slaying is for chads only. Normies take absolutely whatever they can get and hold onto it like a primo job. If you can't get anything then give up.

It’s so bs that these whores are sexually active so young yet it’s illegal to fuck em if you’re over 18. It’s proven statistically that those who marry virgin foids will have an extremely low chance of divorce resulting in a successful marriage . The nihilistic hedonistic western states don’t want happiness they just want everything to collapse

13 is the year we here about the stuff they are doing
they are actually starting younger

Teen love is cope

Should be grateful to have an opportunity at "love" at any point in your life before 30 yrs of age.
If you can't get anything then give up.
Based

Ok buddy. Stop watching cuties on loop....

Nothing good can come from it

it's over boyo. holographic sex doll maxing is all that's left or go to third world shitholes. some of the third world places have virgin foids if u have sufficient money or willing to learn the language. of course u will be able to bring the foid out of the nation lest u wish to be cucked

After a long research with JBs, observing their behaviours and experiences I've come to the conclusion that, as for 2020, the age of 15 is the turning point for foids. Almost all girls by that age have already been railed by chad or chadlite, therefore making it impossible for normies, and let alone subhumans to even try anything with them.

Not even JBmaxxing is enough at this point. How far one will have to go to get a chance? Trying with foids even younger? Predatormaxxing? What we can expect from the following years? men resorting to toddlers since chad will be railing middle school girls? :feelsohgod:

It is truly over. :feelscry:
It's really is.
Losing virginity at 15 in my country 30, 20 equalised girls to practically a social exlusion.
Now it's normal...And don't if it's really bad since 14 year old girl hits a puberty and men are sexually atracted to her.

@Edmund_Kemper here's your answer, by early high school most girls have already had sex