Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 14yr Ogrecel kills 2 latinas and a "chadlite" in Brazil

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
4th person is the shooter. A giga ogrecel.

the-deceased-victims-of-the-bahia-school-massacre-today-and-v0-rdnyvbhvcnvd1.jpg

NSFW picture

a-14-year-old-boy-shot-and-killed-three-students-and-then-v0-clnixqvxwmvd1.jpeg

More info

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/masskillers/comments/1g71tj4/the_deceased_victims_of_the_bahia_school_massacre/

Man Brazilians look disgusting :feelspuke:

Let Brazil be an example for the dangers of race mixing.
Brazil is the ideal model of globalism. A large amount of low IQ people slaughtering each other without an national/cultural/religious identity, while "elites" are kept in gated communities.

Brazil is also extremely feminist and degenerative

Where is the chadlite

The shooter mogs me. Brutal.

The SoldiER did an excellent job.

The shooter is the ogre but not the pig nosed caveman “Chadlite”?

The video of this is really funny as that stupid iPhone ringtone keeps on sounding off in the background as if anyone is left alive to even pick up the damn phone. :feelskek:

How is that an ogrecel, looks more like some generic Sanjay

My weekend was horrible. Friday I "celebrated" 9 years of one of the greatest humiliations of my life. If I knew this happened on Friday so near home, my weekend would have been awesome!!!

All of that “Brazilians are beautiful” messaging seems like globalist propaganda now

Average American phenotypes by 2060

The video of this is really funny as that stupid iPhone ringtone keeps on sounding off in the background as if anyone is left alive to even pick up the damn phone. :feelskek:
Link to the video?

Don’t have it but I’m pretty sure I found the video on livegore sometime yesterday.
ah so it was something like that. well they really are turning the whole world into one big favela.

All of that “Brazilians are beautiful” messaging seems like globalist propaganda now
For one that is "beautiful", you have 10 that are uglies. Even (not) if they are beautiful, they carry lots of burden in forms of social consequences. Brazilians, along with Mexicans, have the among the most brutal tortures in modern history, even compared to ISIS.

lol, sooo good it’s almost begging for a school shooter movie featuring this meme along with nigger Idris Elba as the principal or police sargeant watching the carnage unfold who would then humorously remark in true black hood nigger fashion.

“Ya’ll niggas shoulda switched to airplane mode”. :feelskek:
Lebron James GIF by Uninterrupted

Shooter had a chad skull unironically should buzz his head.

Wake up, New saint just dropped.
@Chudpreet @Infamie.Belgrade @Pumpkin.Belgrade

New edit coming soon tho:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Always fun to see teencels putting matters into their own hands

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

The "chadlite" one ogremogs the "ogrecel", he looks like he bullied him

Brazil is the ideal model of globalism. A large amount of low IQ people slaughtering each other without an national/cultural/religious identity, while "elites" are kept in gated communities.

Brazil is also extremely feminist and degenerative
unsurprisingly all normies love brazil

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back