Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 14yo nerd has sexual relationship with 24yo roastie

I saw some people seething over this "MALES CAN BE SEXUAL ASSAULT VICTIMS TOO". And then you had another group "NAAAA HE SCORED GOOD SEX".

Don't care about the situation but I am happy that, once again, the left is eating itself (This time over if male sexual assault victims are "valid" or not)

this would have never happened if the guy was an ethnic.Being born looking like a half beaner is pure suffering

Intelligent children are capable of consent.

MOGS ME SMH

Reminder that this bitch will be the same one on IT calling us monsters for finding a 16 year old attractive.

Disgusting bitch

I saw some people seething over this "MALES CAN BE SEXUAL ASSAULT VICTIMS TOO". And then you had another group "NAAAA HE SCORED GOOD SEX".

Don't care about the situation but I am happy that, once again, the left is eating itself (This time over if male sexual assault victims are "valid" or not)
It's hypocrisy nonethelesss. It implies men can't be victims, that men are the aggressors, the degenerate, the invulnerable, the opportunistic. It's demonizing our gender.
Fuck society.

The fighting games community is big joke. They asked for DOA to be removed and banned people for slurs coz its against their values.

yet they do this shit.

Intelligent children are capable of consent.
Only men. Women are not capable of anything unless they have someone to tell them no and get out of the relationship. There always has to be an escape button to ensure the female ((gender)) can still control men through sex, intimacy, and romance, and the lack therefore of.

Jfl at this cuck, are you from IT GrAYcel? :feelsugh:

17 years 0.1 sec from turning 18, "she's a child, you monsters!"
18 getting gangbanged by the football team "it's fine, she's an adult now"

Nowadays it is very common for them to fuck at 14 by the way.

How can you not feel pathetic playing a Nintendo game for a living? LMAO at the current world.

I mean it is just allegations. Would be interesting if proven.

I wish that was me.

Jfl at this cuck, are you from IT GrAYcel? :feelsugh:

17 years 0.1 sec from turning 18, "she's a child, you monsters!"
18 getting gangbanged by the football team "it's fine, she's an adult now"

Nowadays it is very common for them to fuck at 14 by the way.
These days, even sex with 18-20 year olds is called “pedophilia”. Seriously I see feminazis whine about men dating 18 year olds frequently on twitter

At least they want her in prison (Based).

Imagine this kid gets laid

Eb3f4t_WoAEZYp9.jpg

But I cant

Its fucking over, just HOW

Eb2rmQOWoAECRgZ

This was the kid when he was 14....

He mogged me at 14

These days, even sex with 18-20 year olds is called “pedophilia”. Seriously I see feminazis whine about men dating 18 year olds frequently on twitter
They are just mad because chad doesn't want their old, lose, crusty roast beef axe wound.

watch her not get any jail time.

JFL @ female criminals

This is some bullshit. This is real white privilege here, getting blown by an ethnic girl just because you happen to be a babyface white boy. Ethnics too ugly even for molestation. The kid is a faggot for not telling her to fuck off or fucking her raw. He is probally soyed as shit from all the video games he played as a kid.

fucking hell that's awful. feel bad for the kid. it goes both ways, but you won't hear that from the feminazi foid cunt bitches.
This is some bullshit. This is real white privilege here, getting blown by an ethnic girl just because you happen to be a babyface white boy. Ethnics too ugly even for molestation. The kid is a faggot for not telling her to fuck off or fucking her raw. He is probally soyed as shit from all the video games he played as a kid.

Most likely. Cinnipie would never even think of pulling that shit with a rice.

I should have said *demonetizing*.

Only men. Women are not capable of anything unless they have someone to tell them no and get out of the relationship. There always has to be an escape button to ensure the female ((gender)) can still control men through sex, intimacy, and romance, and the lack therefore of.
I clarify that this is by womens' own admission (or so feminists think so when they speak for their entire sex). I don't believe this is true, if girls grow up faster than boys then one reasonably expects women to be able to consent earlier than men and not later. The only way that could be false is if women's brains grow slower than men's - but that would be shooting yourself as a foot - so once again we see the hypocrisy that comes from choosing feelings over facts.

this would have never happened if the guy was an ethnic.Being born looking like a half beaner is pure suffering
you're a half beaner?

you're a half beaner?
i look like one.plenty of portuguese do.for whatever reason some of us look darker then we should,making some of us look like a half beaner.shit is brutal.i still wanna go back to my homeland even if it is a shitshow.nothing can be worse then london..

god I wish that were me

i look like one.plenty of portuguese do.for whatever reason some of us look darker then we should,making some of us look like a half beaner.shit is brutal.i still wanna go back to my homeland even if it is a shitshow.nothing can be worse then london..
oh so you are from portugal but live in london

i've heard london is pure hell, and that sub8 is reality there like los angeles

This cunt in particular has a thing for shotas. Before the incident she kept posting on Twitter about how much she likes younger boys.

oh so you are from portugal but live in london

i've heard london is pure hell, and that sub8 is reality there like los angeles
and portugal is manlet land so several portuguese guys are just 5'7-5'10 while everyone in london apart from south american fags are all 6'1+.that's why i laugh when people say i am a volcel for saying how my next door neighbour stares at me or how i get looks from women when i go outside.I am usually in the top 5 of shortest guys wherever i go and i am ugly kek.the only thing these women want to give me is a rope

Boys mature slower than foids so if they really cared about AoC, and not just moral fagging, they'd care more about male sexual assault victims. But I guess non-retardedness is to much to ask from normie faggots.

and portugal is manlet land so several portuguese guys are just 5'7-5'10 while everyone in london apart from south american fags are all 6'1+.that's why i laugh when people say i am a volcel for saying how my next door neighbour stares at me or how i get looks from women when i go outside.I am usually in the top 5 of shortest guys wherever i go and i am ugly kek.the only thing these women want to give me is a rope
jfl

you have a habit of calling people volcels though.

jfl

you have a habit of calling people volcels though.
not willing to fuck chubby women or women under 60 is volcel.i stopped caring about quality a long time ago.as long as she isn't a fallout 3 ghoul i am fine.one of these days i should create a tinder account to prove that i am an incel

not willing to fuck chubby women or women under 60 is volcel.i stopped caring about quality a long time ago.as long as she isn't a fallout 3 ghoul i am fine.one of these days i should create a tinder account to prove that i am an incel
women under 60?

damn i'm proud, you actually have a line

anyways whatever type of "volcel" we have here, they are all losers who aren't getting laid.

i don't think there should be panic over a dude who refuses to fuck landwhales

He legit looks like a kid jfl.