Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 14y/o Chad sleeps around with multiple girls, gets accused of rape after she gets on top of him

In what shape or form is this rape? How does he think he raped her when she initiated it:lul:?

A rare soy Chad

I hope he an heros. The world could use less chads

Reddit = LARP

OP is such a faggot for falling for obvious ragebait

hopefully he goes to juvenile hall for this.

If a girl is in a relationship and she cheats on her boyfriend sometimes she might say the guy she had sex with raped her. Anything to clear her conscience and make it seem she didn't do anythign wrong. Women are disgusting as fuck when they do shit like this.

Someone’s 40 year old pedomom made this post

What is with plebbit users and falling for every LARP imaginable. And why do plebbitors constantly write LARP stories and post them, it's like an obsession for them. Is it just for the dopamine rush of getting updotes

Chad problems. I mean at 14 i was watching anime so i could not be acussed of rape because no one would belive it, lol. LIke where would i put my pp? I did not even know of masturbation by that age.