Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

14th feb is the best time to be incel

K

kvn

Officer
★★★
You can just lol in peace @ all the normies stressing about what hoops they will jump through to please their femoid and how much cash they have to spend on her so that they can get an obligatory starfish sex like a good cuck they are.

I feel like shit for being incel almost all the time, but not this week.

Never know when its valentine anyway, Ive given up along time ago.

Yeah its wonderful seeing all the lovers and young couples walking together in love all cute and giggly and all the heart shaped boxes and commercials. truly the best time to be miserable and alone forever

kvn said:
You can just lol in peace @ all the normies stressing about what hoops they will jump through to please their femoid and how much cash they have to spend on her so that they can get an obligatory starfish sex like a good cuck they are.

Legit. Valentine's day is great of Chads and incels tbh

>tfw no cash to spend on a girl
>tfw no girl

nah, i still feel even worse on valentines day. Its like the yearly reminder of how lonely i am.

Feels good refusing to spend a penny on 14 February.

TheVman said:
Yeah its wonderful seeing all the lovers and young couples walking together in love all cute and giggly and all the heart shaped boxes and commercials. truly the best time to be miserable and alone forever

/pol/cel said:
Just ask one of your 15 gfs if theyre dtf.

"But I haven't had a gf since last month!" kek.

Also op is on that gigacope.

it is a good time actually, to go out and hit on lonely women

but yehh maybe I shouldn't be saying that around here though... (alot of basement dwellers etc.)

It is great that we don't have to spend money on FHOs and pleasing them, before they inevitably cuck us with Chad, but it's still a shitty time for an incel. We should ban mention of 'VD' as it can be triggering to incels. I hate being reminded of it, to be honest..

tbh i forgot about valentines day completely, i even forgot the date, its over

Think of all the money you're saving not being a beta cuck going after a cock munching whores

What are you going to give your gf for valentine's day? - Teddy bear, flowers, jewelry, going out to an expensive restaurant etc.
-----------------
What are you going to give your bf for valentine's day? - Sex

But this is not a true gift as both of you benefit equaly from it. - STFU nerd

kvn said:

lvCEbCT.gif

I had a cousin that spent $500 on this bitch taking her out to eat given her a great time on Valentine's Day and I spent my tax return getting a few parts for my computer and he didn't even get laid for it. Valentine's Day is a holiday for Cucks were cunts get a free meal courtesy of beta box.

Darthmat said:
I had a cousin that spent $500 on this bitch taking her out to eat given her a great time on Valentine's Day and I spent my tax return getting a few parts for my computer and he didn't even get laid for it. Valentine's Day is a holiday for Cucks were cunts get a free meal courtesy of beta box.

this what im talking about. yall can "cope" me all you want but id rather be an incel than such cuck with no self respect whom females only treat as walking atm

> Buy gf expensive things
> She fucks Chad anyway
> MFW I like it
> Still buy her things so I can get starfish sex only once per year
> I'm a beta cuck

I hate being an incel so fucking much that I would rather take almost anything else.

foreveralone333 said:
tbh i forgot about valentines day completely, i even forgot the date, its over

You know it's over when you don't even know what day it is