Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 1488 folk are gigacopers that are really just incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
They suffer the same social ills as us, but they just express it differently. Perhaps, they might not be really, really ugly, but they are average joes to incels that have poor prospects for jobs, dating, and meaning. One female in their life or good job and they would drop the whole 1488 schtick in a heartbeat. They would have something to live for. They are just gigacopers.

Last edited:
I just wish I could cope by calling people niggers but I'd get tired of it rather quickly

I agree with this. I used to be a 1488 coper tbh. That shit is just retarded.

The Christchurch shooter was your basic bitch 1488'er white knight simp and he had cute gf's left and right. Plus there are plenty of tattoomaxed tradthots who go for thugmaxxed skinhead Aryan Brotherhood Chad. It really is just looks.

1488 copers are annoying as fuck, they're almost as annoying as radical leftists

1488 copers are annoying as fuck, they're almost as annoying as radical leftists
this

JFL at 1488, SFcels, and WNcels, only time a white foid will ever be attracted to a WN is if they are Chad, which you arent

18515.jpg

counter-point, if nobody wants you why not go 1488?

you really going to wear the Blacked shirt and say bazinga like everyone else even though you don't actually get anything out of it?

just do whatever the fuck, everyone shills for their own race and interests and always has and always will

Some of them are copers, but there are plenty of white nationalists that still have wives. Stormfront for example is full of married boomers.
I still think those kind of ideologies are as dumb as being a raging sjw, but then I'm not white so of course I'll be opposed to it.