Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 14 yo kid allegedly raped and murdered 13 yo foid

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
This one's been blowing up over social media recently, with all my classmates reposting shit about it.
T ae706240e8374c48af8eb178d5bbd346 name file 960x540 1200 v3 1

As you can guess, the victim is on the left, and the alleged perpetrator on the right.

Our alleged perp also supposedly posted this on his snapchat.

BB1gA7Y2img

Thoughts on this case?

Attachments

• 8b43f9c5-6268-4367-8e76-2f6536df8f37_1920x1080.png
    8b43f9c5-6268-4367-8e76-2f6536df8f37_1920x1080.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 221
He basically went mini ER.

Very based.

He basically saved many men the trouble this foid would bring in the future.

I can you tell you her entire life story in just a few sentences.

She goes to highschool, sucks the dicks of various men, graduates

She goes to college, sucks the dicks of various men, graduates

She gets a job, sucks the dicks of various men, dyes her hair, has a kid, or gets a tattoo.

She turns 30, decided that "Its time to get serious" after her looks fade, marries a man who she resents because he doesn't meet her unrealistic expectations, but he has money.

She divorces her husband 5 years later and takes half of what he owns. Also takes his children.

She remains a single mother who occasionally sucks dicks on the side and neglects her children and tells them daddy doesn't want them, despite literally stealing them away.

She turns 50 and starts writing about how all men are garbage because shes old, and no one wants her venus flytrap looking ass pussy.

She lives the rest of her life, unsatisfied with an unfillable hole in her heart because she ruined her ability to pairbond by the age of 15

She gets a job, sucks the dicks of various men, dyes her hair, has a kid, or gets a tattoo.

She turns 30, decided that "Its time to get serious" after her looks fade, marries a man who she resents because he doesn't meet her unrealistic expectations, but he has money.

She divorces her husband 5 years later and takes half of what he owns. Also takes his children.

She remains a single mother who occasionally sucks dicks on the side and neglects her children and tells them daddy doesn't want them, despite literally stealing them away.

She turns 50 and starts writing about how all men are garbage because shes old, and no one wants her venus flytrap looking ass pussy.

She lives the rest of her life, unsatisfied with an unfillable hole in her heart because she ruined her ability to pairbond by the age of 15

Not to mention the ammount of bullshit ugly men would have to deal with her passive agressive garbage, specially in work.

In order to be a murderer and a rapists this young you would have to carry it in your genes. His father is probably a criminal and his mother a hybristophillic whore

In order to be a murderer and a rapists this young you would have to carry it in your genes. His father is probably a criminal and his mother a hybristophillic whore
nailed it. his dad, jason fucci (google it!)

Jason Fucci, 36, spent time in jail after he was charged with lewd or lascivious battery and child abuse in 2003.

Aged 18, he was found guilty of engaging in sexual activity with a 15-year-old girl and jailed for 14 months.

jfl 18 and 15 is normal, but the zog won't tolerate it unless you're 57 years old, rich, and jewish. even most of my irls and even MY FUCKING MOM agree that 19 and 15 are normal, let alone 18 and 15.

Wish there was a video

This tbh
nailed it. his dad, jason fucci (google it!)

Jason Fucci, 36, spent time in jail after he was charged with lewd or lascivious battery and child abuse in 2003.

Aged 18, he was found guilty of engaging in sexual activity with a 15-year-old girl and jailed for 14 months.

jfl 18 and 15 is normal, but the zog won't tolerate it unless you're 57 years old, rich, and jewish. even most of my irls and even MY FUCKING MOM agree that 19 and 15 are normal, let alone 18 and 15.
Runs in the family. Like my dad smoking weed.

This.
I would never kill someone,
But I'm sometimes grateful killers exist

She mogged him by her jaw, btw. :incel:

Based acnecel.

She mogged him by her jaw, btw. :incel:
he's not that ugly. if he loses the acne he's a high-tier normie twink. in like 4 years she would be begging to suck his dick. if he didn't kill her first lmfao

he's not that ugly. if he loses the acne he's a high-tier normie twink. in like 4 years she would be begging to suck his dick. if he didn't kill her first lmfao
But her facial bones were better anyways.

Why does that foid look like a quadroon?

He envied her chin so much that he decided to kill her LOL

he SKYROCKETED his sex appeal by doing that even though he is a boneless manlet

Last edited:
very based.he will probably get out of some mental pysch ward in his late 20s to early 30s and live a full life too, win win situation

I love how you think she's going to get to college!

ugly ass bitch aint worth raping

looks like an ooga booga monkey nigger even though she's white

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back