Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 14 yo girl kills herself

Monke

Monke

M.A.C.A.Q.U.E._.M.A.X.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Russia. Moscow district. Odintsivo.

14 yo girl gives birth. Few minutes later she walks out if window. Both die.

where is the link?

Brutal, Why would she do that, She has the entire life infront of her

A woman can basically have a better life than a man in this life too, Its tragic to want to kms at that.

they start sexual life so early that often get their first pregnancies/abortions at 14-16 already

I wonder why.

Women live in tutorial mode, there is no reason for suicidide unless you have disabilities or you are extremely deformed.

kid was from masturbek most likely, so good riddance

I wonder why.

Women live in tutorial mode, there is no reason for suicidide unless you have disabilities or you are extremely deformed.
Not getting Chad dick or Chad not commiting is enough reason for a foid to rope

I wonder why.

Its not always that easy, russia is in war, she might have been raped, might be a homeless girl etc.

where is the link?
There will be no link
IMG 20240921 230707 838

Russia. Moscow district. Odintsivo.

14 yo girl gives birth. Few minutes later she walks out if window. Both die.
I don’t give a fuck. Thousands of teenage boys kill themselves and no one gives a fuck. Why should I care about some dumb fucking Slut who couldn’t keep her legs shut

I don’t give a fuck. Thousands of teenage boys kill themselves and no one gives a fuck. Why should I care about some dumb fucking Slut who couldn’t keep her legs shut
Based

Brutal, Why would she do that, She has the entire life infront of her

A woman can basically have a better life than a man in this life too, Its tragic to want to kms at that.
:feelssus::feelssus: